Official 2020 Democratic Primary Debate Thread

Worthless Loser

Blackpilled
Daps
The fact that people wouldn't vote for Kamala Harris because of a white husband is just entirely depressing, but I have to think, without being naive, that many people, not on Twitter, or on Facebook, don't feel that way.
Well. Its a legit problem for her. She cant act like she down yet she going to white cookouts eating seasonless food.

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
Wtf are you talking about :mjlol::russ:

The vast majority of Americans don’t go to college and the vast majority of black Americans don’t go to college how is this helping the people who need it?:russ:

This is specifically helping fukking white millennials you moron :russ:

Bernie literally paying off his Bernie bros GTFO :russ:
i said the vast majority of black people WHO WENT TO COLLEGE idiot, this would definitely help them. and student loans don't just come from college degrees, trade schools and other certification programs all require tuition. this helps more than white millennials...please do as your screen name and lurk more

Berniewood Hogan

IT'S BERNIE SANDERS WITH A STEEL CHAIR!
Daps
Reppin
nWg
When your lifelong career of being a good ol' boy with white supremacists comes to an end:

5493f182f6f29107400ee431cc86795d.png

FAH1223

Go Wizards, Go Terps, Go Packers!
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WASHINGTON, DC
Well. Its a legit problem for her. She cant act like she down yet she going to white cookouts eating seasonless food.

:mjlol:
nothing you and the "only a public option" candidates are saying makes a case for why we need to abolish a private option. we need an affordable/free option available to (or that automatically covers) everyone with the option to go to a private plan (either via an employer or out of pocket) if a person so chooses to.

Yes, a free option. Medicare and the feds have to be able to negotiate rates and bust up hospital monopolies. There needs to be an all country rate setting mechanism.

re'up

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
People picking those kinds of reasons, deeply personal ones, deeply resentful, fear based reasons, is partly why we are in this spot now. It' a reflection of our country, and the general intelligence. This isn't high school. This isn't who you hang out with after work, or what friends you and your wife go out with for drinks. It's about who can steer the country in a decent direction, and do some good for people who need it. It isn't personal. These people aren't your friends or peers.

Serious

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
1st Round Playoff Exits
It's not about voting for someone because they have a "D" by their name, it's about getting Trump out.

He's a lying, incompetent, white supremacist, climate change denying demagogue. There's no Democrat that's a worse option than another four years of Trump.
Not to mention we dont know how much the notorious ruth b.i.g. has

LurkMoar

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i said the vast majority of black people WHO WENT TO COLLEGE idiot, this would definitely help them. and student loans don't just come from college degrees, trade schools and other certification programs all require tuition. this helps more than white millennials...please do as your screen name and lurk more

Cmon now that was weak :beli:

I got 30K in debt myself but I understand that’s it’s not just about me:camby:and yes the vast majority of who this helps is white millennials. That is a numerical fact so stop playing:gucci:

This policy ain’t it dora, we can agree on many others but not this one chief :camby:

Daps
Reppin
WestMidWest
Breh I’m not sure you get what’s going on, the boomer generation is dying off and will leave a massive wealth transfer to white millennials. Literally the only debts these people have is college debt. The gains the small percentage of black people with college debt get will be absolutely DWARFED but middle class and upper middle class white millennials.

This is literally a bailout of the top 30% of America how is this a progressive policy?
Wealth transfer from the boomers finna happen regardless whether Black folks' college debt erased only or a non-biracial Black person wins presidency

Like reparations, erasing college debt is another means to an end. Not the only solution and requirement to counter wealth gap

...reference back to the Billion breh, he assisted a majority Black graduates. They get a rare opportunity, while the rest of us only gets to cheer
Replace the rare opportunity with college debt or reparations, while the rest of us that don't qualify, cheer

Prince.Skeletor

Don’t Be Like He-Man
Daps
Reppin
Bucktown
is this your first election? :what: yes, they tell stories, this is many people's first real exposure to the candidates, they need to "introduce" themselves. likability, being relatable and showing you understand the plight of everyday people is just as important, if not more so, than policy, especially in the first debate.

You mean they are creating a facade?
First election?

I think because it's not my first that i'm saying enough is enough, how many more decades will we allow this?/?
Shouldn't we have learned our lesson by now

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
Cmon now that was weak :beli:

I got 30K in debt myself but I understand that’s it’s not just about me:camby:and yes the vast majority of who this helps is white millennials. That is a numerical fact so stop playing:gucci:

This policy ain’t it dora, we can agree on many others but not this one chief :camby:
this is not a tentpole policy, so no, i don't agree with breh who said "why wouldnt you vote for bernie when he wants to erase debt", but it is an idea i support, i know and see first hand who it affects, and it's the people who don't have grandma's inheritance waiting on them, or a gift from mom and dad. the debt being taken on to so-called better your life is setting people back...(you're also forgetting those who have debt from degrees they never finished)

Serious

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
1st Round Playoff Exits
This is exactly why why kamela s white husband is actually a problem for her. Obama was mixed but he brought out a stone cold black woman with him and 2 black kids, he was undeniable. Kamela can’t paint the same picture with her family :hubie:
I ain't go lie, i fukked with Obama even more because of this. :dame:

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
You mean they are creating a facade?
First election?

I think because it's not my first that i'm saying enough is enough, how many more decades will we allow this?/?
Shouldn't we have learned our lesson by now
facade or not, there will never not be a need to introduce yourself to the voters. complaining about this is like complaining about preview before a movie, you dont want to see it? don't tune in this early, the heavy policy debates don't start until later