Official 2020 Democratic Primary Debate Thread

FAH1223

Go Wizards, Go Terps, Go Packers!
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WASHINGTON, DC
Because he is not a real candidate. He couldn’t handle Mehdi Hassan on that podcast.

Mehdi is probably the hardest interview he's going to do :mjlol:

Yang trending on Twitter :beli: cmon breh you really think gon be nominated. Stop bytching move on to the next debate. Hope for a cabinet position and don’t burn your bridges with the other dem candidates

It's not him bytching, its the #YangGang going hard at NBC :russ:

AZBeauty

Stop lyin' nicca.
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, Il
Nobody saying it’s wrong for black ppl to be cops n judges.

BUT to a lot of black non Kamala supporters, all we see is a black woman who spent years locking up black ppl, then at the end of the day, go home to her white husband. THEN she decides to run for president and says she has black ppl best interests at heart? Nahhh

People love who they love. If she is a prosecutor, she is supposed to lock people up who commit crimes. We have a black States Attorney here named Kim Foxx, I voted her and she locks up black people and other races who commit crimes. Its what I expect her to do. I dont even know the race of her husband and I dont care.

I can understand if you said, for crimes black people were accused of, she pursued long sentences or overcharged them but I havent seen anyone say that. Did she do that in your opinion or you really just take issue that her husband is white?

Last edited:

AZBeauty

Stop lyin' nicca.
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, Il
So you said if Biden don’t win the nomination then you ain’t voting. That’s basically a trump vote. Most people in here will hold their nose and vote for a candidate they did not prefer than have trump in office for another 4 years. So yea you non vote is going to contribute to trump being voted back in.

That Hulk Hogan Bernie guy said he wouldnt vote for the Dem candidate if its not Bernie. I dont understand this at all. You mean to tell me there is not ONE fukking issue that you approve of, that any of the other candidates has, that you'd want to support. Just fukk it, I'm not voting? Thats disappointing.

Last edited:

Atlrocafella

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta, Georgia
So you said if Biden don’t win the nomination then you ain’t voting. That’s basically a trump vote. Most people in here will hold their nose and vote for a candidate they did not prefer than have trump in office for another 4 years. So yea you non vote is going to contribute to trump being voted back in.
So I expect you to vote Biden when he wins the nomination. Thanks.

NY's #1 Draft Pick

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
That Hulk Hogan Bernie guy said he wouldnt vote for the Dem candidate if its not Bernie. I dont understand this at all. You mean to tell me there is not ONE fukking issue that you approve of, that any of the other candidates have, that you'd want to support. Just fukk it, I'm not voting? Thats disappointing.
I called his ass out on it too. That poster has become a troll and I don’t take him seriously.

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
I've seen reports that says it wasn't enforced, statements that 1000's of parents were effected and statement that said very few. I need to get to the bottom of this because I have a feeling people are just repeating what they see.

FACT CHECK: Kamala Harris Says She Never Jailed Anybody For Truancy

The one parent who was jailed:

California mom jailed for kids’ truancy - her children missed 116 days of school.
The story mentions another parent but no other details were available.

Another thing I found while googling this: A single county in Pennsylvania jailed more than 1,600 parents between 2000 and 2015 for their failure to pay truancy-related fines.

LATimes story: “Harris issued citations to parents whose children missed more than 50 days of school, but none of them were put in jail,” the Los Angeles Times wrote in an April 17 story.

But we get the jist of where that policy was going and who is was going to effect most correct? :mjpls:

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
Some of you are willing to vote for Biden over Harris because she was a prosecutor. :stopitslime:

Are black people not to become police officers, prosecutors, what about judges? What other occupations has the Coli determined if a black person has held, it makes them automatically not worthy of your vote?

That ain’t even it family.... :mjlol:

You know why she ain’t getting support from the black community

AZBeauty

Stop lyin' nicca.
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, Il
But we get the jist of where that policy was going and who is was going to effect most correct? :mjpls:

People whose kids missed school excessively? You said it fukked up a lot of homeless parents, can you link me to something where I can read about that? Don't take this as a challenge to you, I'm asking genuinely because I want to know.
That ain’t even it family.... :mjlol:

You know why she ain’t getting support from the black community

Yeah, someone just responded and told me she has a white husband.

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
People whose kids missed school excessively? You said it fukked up a lot of homeless parents, can you link me to something where I can read about that? Don't take this as a challenge to you, I'm asking genuinely because I want to know.

Yeah, someone just responded and told me she has a white husband.

Well it did with those fines which pretty much forced those parents to keep the kids in school despite their instability of being homeless

Based Lord Zedd

Colts or Die
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston TX
This is complete nonsense. I’m not voting for Warren because I don’t agree with her policies, I don’t give a fukk about making it easier for her to win. And yes, even I I did like her policies, she still wouldn’t win because the vast majority of Americans are not far left. This is a center country.

OK that's fine. If Warren wins the nomination, or is VP (which means you won't vote for whoever is president) who are you going to vote for?