Official 2020 Democratic Primary Debate Thread

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
The majority of dems were team Hillary until it was mathematically impossible for her to win, so what’s the problem?
No they weren’t, that’s why she was behind. Majority of Dems were not with her. :mjlol:

It was only you nut jobs who couldn’t stand seeing Hillary take an L.

It’s interesting that you call me a Trump supporter, while at the same time saying I was Team Hillary? Is it oochie Wally or is it One Mic? :jbhmm:
Breh, you are a very simple person. You are the one who said you wouldn’t vote in the general election if it’s Bernie, Warren, or Castro (this doofus thinks Castro is far left :mjlol:)

Meanwhile I said I’d vote for anyone with D next to them over Trump.

You basically have said you wouldn’t mind a Trump second term. :camby:

Again, you are simple.

Atlrocafella

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta, Georgia
No they weren’t, that’s why she was behind. Majority of Dems were not with her. :mjlol:

It was only you nut jobs who couldn’t stand seeing Hillary take an L.

Breh, you are a very simple person. You are the one who said you wouldn’t vote in the general election if it’s Bernie, Warren, or Castro (this doofus thinks Castro is far left :mjlol:)

Meanwhile I said I’d vote for anyone with D next to them over Trump.

You basically have said you wouldn’t mind a Trump second term. :camby:

Again, you are simple.
Only a simple person would vote for someone just because they have a “D” by their name. You are the type of voters politicians love, don’t matter what type of nonsense dream they sell you, they will have you’re vote solely based on party affiliation.
You are the simple one breh.

AZBeauty

Stop lyin' nicca.
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, Il
I want to see Warren in a more contentious setting. She was a bit too comfy on Wednesday. I need one of these dems to get on her ass and see how she responds. Funnily enough I don't know which Dem would actually go too hard at her. She seems like the mom of the group.

Warren is my top pick and that women is cool as a cucumber. On the stage with Trump she might come off as timid because she won't match his insult hurling but she's going to breeze through these Dem debates.

NY's #1 Draft Pick

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Biden.

@mastermind believes that anyone who doesn’t support Bernie or Warren is an automatic Trump supporter.
So you said if Biden don’t win the nomination then you ain’t voting. That’s basically a trump vote. Most people in here will hold their nose and vote for a candidate they did not prefer than have trump in office for another 4 years. So yea you non vote is going to contribute to trump being voted back in.

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Only a simple person would vote for someone just because they have a “D” by their name. You are the type of voters politicians love, don’t matter what type of nonsense dream they sell you, they will have you’re vote solely based on party affiliation.

It's not about voting for someone because they have a "D" by their name, it's about getting Trump out.

He's a lying, incompetent, white supremacist, climate change denying demagogue. There's no Democrat that's a worse option than another four years of Trump.

Last edited:

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
Yeah breh, we all see what you’re saying. You are okay with four more years of Trump if Biden doesn’t get the nomination.

You are a low-information/indirect Trump supporter type.

John Reena

Superstar
Daps
Some of you are willing to vote for Biden over Harris because she was a prosecutor. :stopitslime:

Are black people not to become police officers, prosecutors, what about judges? What other occupations has the Coli determined if a black person has held, it makes them automatically not worthy of your vote?

Nobody saying it’s wrong for black ppl to be cops n judges.

BUT to a lot of black non Kamala supporters, all we see is a black woman who spent years locking up black ppl, then at the end of the day, go home to her white husband. THEN she decides to run for president and says she has black ppl best interests at heart? Nahhh

NY's #1 Draft Pick

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Yang trending on Twitter :beli: cmon breh you really think gon be nominated. Stop bytching move on to the next debate. Hope for a cabinet position and don’t burn your bridges with the other dem candidates

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yeah breh, we all see what you’re saying. You are okay with four more years of Trump if Biden doesn’t get the nomination.

You are a low-information/indirect Trump supporter type.

He's the type of establishment supporter who criticizes people for not rallying behind Hillary, but makes it known if a progressive won the nom, he wouldn't vote for him or her.