Official 2020 Democratic Primary Debate Thread

Atlrocafella

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta, Georgia
You have a such a generic understanding of politics and policy. Obama is a center-right politician and said he'd be in the conservative party in the UK. Bernie nor Warren are "far left." You lack a fundamental understanding of history, the structure of the country and everything inbetween. What's worse is that it's clear that you don't even make all that much money but you support "centrist" politicians. You once asked for Coli credentials to go to the BET Awards if I recall, no baller does that.
What the fukk are you even talking about :mjlol:, you don’t know how much money I make, what does the BET awards have to do with this discussion( and I never asked for credentials so I could go to the BET Awards, I was contributing to the front page of the Coli at one point).

I have a great understanding of politics and this country.
Stop being a p*ssy because I won’t agree with your politics, you aren’t changing my mind about anything chump :umad:

SubZeroDegrees

50 shots in the blender.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Nawlins
:laff: my breh @Atlrocafella is against anyone but Biden cause he works in finance and there’s a good chance the Dem nominee gonna go after his industry

He’s being honest :mjlit:

Can't blame him.

I'm surprised he's not falling back on Buttigieg.

Biden bout to blow a 28-3 lead just like old times. My friend @Atlrocafella :mjgrin:

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
:laff: my breh @Atlrocafella is against anyone but Biden cause he works in finance and there’s a good chance the Dem nominee gonna go after his industry

He’s being honest :mjlit:
People can do what they want, but I’m about seeing progress. Liz is going HAM @ tech and I work in this industry and have still donated to her and hope she’s the nominee. She’s the only one really laying an achievable framework for starting to level the playing field in the US once again

SubZeroDegrees

50 shots in the blender.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Nawlins
you should have never left the kamala train. :wow:

i would not be surprised if she snatched half of biden's black voters last night.

all the soros - the akas, the deltas, the zetas, the SGRs are going to flock to her hard. skeeeeeeee weeeeeeee :wow:

I think Kamala stole a chunk of Deep South Black Democrats last night.

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I opted to watch Desus and Mero clips for an hour last night while smacked. What did I miss :mjgrin:

I heard Kamala totally ethered Biden? :heh: