Official 2020 Democratic Primary Debate Thread

Secure Da Bag

Veteran
Daps
Hate these TV debates, who "wins" according to the media is the person with the best presentation, like a WWE event. Bernie has a plan to cancel all of your student loans, and people are considering not voting for him? :gucci:Tired of living in this retarded country. :snoop:

That only helps the people that went to college/trade school and got loans. The majority of black people didn't take loans for school or even went to college. So in the grand scheme of things why would they care about that? :manny: However, free school and free healthcare is something black people should care about. :ehh:

LurkMoar

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
That only helps the people that went to college/trade school and got loans. The majority of black people didn't take loans for school or even went to college. So in the grand scheme of things why would they care about that? :manny: However, free school and free healthcare is something black people should care about. :ehh:

FACTS! Bernie bailing out upper middle class white people :camby:

Daps
Reppin
WestMidWest
So the dems have known about Biden a long time and Harris faced racism but became an effective prosecutor at the expense of Black men...yet both are allowed to run for presidential nominations waving the Black Liberation flag? :hhh: all while both are flip flopping on Medicare for all

Secure Da Bag

Veteran
Daps
So the dems have known about Biden a long time and Harris faced racism but became an effective prosecutor at the expense of Black men...yet both are allowed to run for presidential nominations waving the Black Liberation flag? :hhh: all while both are flip flopping on Medicare for all

Warren, Sanders, Marianne are the only 3 candidates that I'd vote for on principle, during the primaries. Now being pragmatic, in the general, I'd vote for anyone not Trump.

newworldafro

DeeperThanRapBiggerThanHH
Daps
Reppin
In the Silver Lining
For DNC Nominee Topics, Can We Use Conservative or Independent Sources?

tumblr_n4yhypkT2b1s8ohmto1_500.gif

"It's Lit. Feel the Buzz!"

"Do You Still Believe in Love? What's Your Drug? What's Your Drug?"
full

D-CbFwrU4AIqCpY.jpg

Tulsi Gabbard on Drudge Poll Win: I'm 'Most Qualified' as Cmdr-in-Chief

Tulsi Gabbard Wrecks Dems With Powerful Anti-War Debate Answers

Poll shows Tulsi Gabbard is winner of the first Democratic debate | Daily Mail Online

I would love to show you all the poll from the 2nd Debate to compare/contrast what candidate won that particular poll.

But since, I want to avoid @Call Me James having a bytchy fit, and getting a mod to give me a warning point like the above post https://www.thecoli.com/warnings/8537/,
Negged and reported for low quality posting.

Is this nikka spamming the thread over a Druge poll for the democratic debate winner? :gucci:

Delete your account :scust:
I'll let you all do your own research.

Apparently, we can't use conservative or independent news sources to shed light on DNC nominees. Is that the case @FAH1223 and @tru_m.a.c. I'm asking for myself and anyone. I need to know how much of a drone I need to be, thanks.

Last edited: