Official 2020 Democratic Primary Debate Thread

Sassy

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Question was will BW still vote for Kamala despite not having a black husband. I think so, but of the brehs don't......

So y'all think the fact she's married to a white guy deter a significant portion of BW from voting for her?
I mean, it's possible.

Hard to generalize here though, as I think it could go either way considering ir dating is more acceptable nowadays than before.

So in short: maybe, maybe not. It all depends on the individual. Probably not the answer people are looking for, but we have to be realistic here. :manny:

dtownreppin214

l'immortale
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Shags & Leathers

So twitter is just going to let this happen again?

Oh wait...I forgot.

DD-COMPOSITE-DONALD-J-TRUMP.jpg

bzb

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
tuned into the debate last night just in time to watch kamala slap up joe. shorty was on his azz and clearly won their back and forth. his debate coaches in the cut with the towels like..:damn:

only good counter he had was when he said something like..well i wasn't out out here prosecuting and locking people up..i was a public defender..:smugbiden:

when his time to speak ran out dude was like..welp my time is up..:whew:

biden thinks he just has to show up to get the nomination. dude came unprepared and got his azz handed to him.

bzb

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
with regard to a harris/ warren ticket...sure i'd vote for them. but if i'm being totally honest...i think america is too sexist and racist for that combo to be a winner. :francis:

Worthless Loser

Blackpilled
Daps
Referring to “far liberal” black posters with racial vitriol and your tone of not responding to actual facts presented especially when I haven’t posted specific details to explain my position yet you immediately react with the “internet militant” remark... But you were not being insulting . yeah ok.
:mjpls:
Reminiscent of the same passive aggression that Kamalah responded with during her reparations inquiry and certain policies and agenda -having old black media usage of the term “Russian Bots” to replace “ADOS”. Noted.
:coffee:
You're doing too much. If I wanted to insult you then I would have insulted you.

My post was merely a note. You're an internet militant. If I planned on insulting you then I would have called you a dumb militant. An internet militant is different then the normal black liberal woman when it comes to social and political beliefs.

I'm still under the belief that Kamala will be ok with black woman because the percentage of black liberal woman compared to black militant females favors Kamala.

No1

Retired.
Supporter
Daps
Winners were warren and Harris from each night. WATTBA :wow:
I think Castro might have won the first night. I think Warren did well. Kamala did very well.

Sanders has to be coached on his temperament. He let Swalwell get under his skin and he really needs to find some new words. He can just say special interests and be more specific. We heard you in 2016, and obviously won the policy debate because the entire debate was about your ideas but switch it up fam.

I don’t know how someone on his team doesn’t just get him to come up with some I been saying this witty catchphrase. This nikka sitting there with Harris and Gillibrand as co-sponsors on his bill and didn't knock that out of the park.

Last edited: