Official 2020 Democratic Primary Debate Thread

TRUEST

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
If buttigeg wasnt gay, i'd say he has this nomination won. he's the only one that didnt stutter much. had a command of what he was speaking on. biden did terrible. which saddens me cause im rooting for him.

Daps
Reppin
WestMidWest
Warren, Sanders, Marianne are the only 3 candidates that I'd vote for on principle, during the primaries. Now being pragmatic, in the general, I'd vote for anyone not Trump.
That's if Warren and Sanders don't get undermined by the Dems leadership
like Hillary, Biden and Harris shouldn't even sniff the primaries with their resume
It's maddening to hear the praise for Harris' performance on a subject she has no business trying to win points for
We already know that "better than Trump" strategy is an automatic fail. What else could Biden and Harris do to mobilize as the nominee? nothing

Paper Boi

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
If buttigeg wasnt gay, i'd say he has this nomination won. he's the only one that didnt stutter much. had a command of what he was speaking on. biden did terrible. which saddens me cause im rooting for him.
he literally got clowned for not firing a police chief after a major newsworthy officer involved shooting by two very low level candidates.

sometimes i wonder if yall are even watching the same shyt.

booty jig didn't do shyt tonight. he didn't fall off a cliff like beto, but he has no shot after getting clowned by hickenlooper and swalwell of all peoples. :scust:

coli pundits :hhh:

88m3

Fast Money & Foreign Objects
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
That's if Warren and Sanders don't get undermined by the Dems leadership
like Hillary, Biden and Harris shouldn't even sniff the primaries with their resume
It's maddening to hear the praise for Harris' performance on a subject she has no business trying to win points for
We already know that "better than Trump" strategy is an automatic fail. What else could Biden and Harris do to mobilize as the nominee? nothing

Says the Trump supporter

:mjlol:

ISO

Pass me the rock nikka
Daps
Reppin
BX, NYC
That only helps the people that went to college/trade school and got loans. The majority of black people didn't take loans for school or even went to college. So in the grand scheme of things why would they care about that? :manny: However, free school and free healthcare is something black people should care about. :ehh:
Breh what most black students took out loans while rich cacs just pay out of pocket

:dahell:

LurkMoar

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Breh what most black students took out loans while rich cacs just pay out of pocket

:dahell:

Check your numbers b, forgive all debt is literally handing even more generational wealth to whites im good on that they get enough breaks.

If they wanna do it in a way where there’s a cut off at how much money your making then maybe.

iceberg_is_on_fire

Honolulu Blue Ski Mask Way
Daps
Reppin
Lombardi Trophies in Allen Park
My takeaway from all of this is from the four that have the best, realistic shot at the nomination with small snippets of others

Biden: It's still his nomination to lose and I believe he will lose it. Over time, it will bare out that he is using Obama as a shield rather than the continuation of the 8 years they shared together. He fumbles his words, says a lot of dumbass things and he's got more bones to pick at than just what Kamala did today. Old white men don't like to admit that they were on the wrong side of history so he will get the clip emptied on him for previous decisions he's made. He's just not a good candidate, optics shows that and will continue to do so.

Warren: I honestly think she is too smart for the electorate at large but she is the person that I'm most excited about currently. I think that her debates with Donald Trump would be comedy and it would be personal for her and they would be throwing haymakers all night. However, since Trump has a record to attack now, She'd had a field day. I voted for a woman in 2016 and I will in 2020 if that is the Dem nominee. I would like to see her separate herself from the pack more but the first debate was great for her.

Harris: She is the one that would give us the red meat from a debate perspective against Trump. She's basically going to have the turret on deck and it will be firing all night long. She's smart, that prosecutorial past is the gift and the curse though. On one hand, no one is going to out debate her as she will have done her homework. On the other, nikkas was getting hemmed up by her in the past, there are some wounds there but honestly, I think she's going to be ready for them and if she can squeak out ties/slight losses when those topics arise, it will prove that she could be the one. Honestly, a lot of people just want to see someone go at Trump's neck and she will. She proved it tonight. Not to mention, I think of all people, she will nestle into the progressive/centrist spot the best of all of the candidates.

Buttigieg: I have read here that he isn't a favorite of some. However, from what I've always been able to tell is that the ability to say complex things in elementary form with clarity will always get you support. Do you know how rare it is, on national television, to admit your failings in not being able to do something politically? I have him ranked fourth as of now though. He checks some of the right boxes in intelligence, military, command of commentary, etc.

Castro: Rounds out top 5, just don't see him as electable though.
Sanders: Old man at cloud at this point. His time, if it ever was to be, was 2016. His star is fading fast.

Others: LOL

Three other things.

I'm on record of saying that Adam Schiff needs to be president one day but I'm glad he's sitting out this cycle. I wish Swalwell would as well but he got dreams I guess.

Beto got gunned up and clapped quick. Expected

Reparations.: I'm a black man, this is overdue, but I look at the pragmatic portion of this. Realistically, how do we get there besides pointing at white people and saying 'You owe us' There will have to be political strength to carry us through. Do you really think our current legislative arrangement will co-sign on this? This is a discussion that will happen when we get more people that looks like us in government. There is power in representation in these things. I am not saying to shelve this argument because it always needs to be presented however, I want people to utilize caution in realizing how steep of a hill this is to climb presently.

iceberg_is_on_fire

Honolulu Blue Ski Mask Way
Daps
Reppin
Lombardi Trophies in Allen Park
Biden desperately trying to get thru the south without kamela stealing his shine with black voters. Basically shield himself with Obama’s name and ride out the beat downs is his plan.

In fact the less joe Biden says the better for him.

They want to put Biden in bubblewrap till next year. In that Jodi Jacobson tweet, Symone Sanders is trying to deny the tweet then Jodi came through with the receipts.

afterlife2009

Superstar
Daps
what is up with all the Mayo Pete caping in here lmao? Dude is polling like 0% with black people and most of his support is old rich people who watch MSNBC. Who cares if he speaks well and was military lol. He sucks

Just another civility nerd that looks like he could be in a reboot of West Wing that will not fight for people. His cabinet would be picked by Citibank

Last edited:

dtownreppin214

l'immortale
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Shags & Leathers

you should have never left the kamala train. :wow:

i would not be surprised if she snatched half of biden's black voters last night.

all the soros - the akas, the deltas, the zetas, the SGRs are going to flock to her hard. skeeeeeeee weeeeeeee :wow: