Official 2020 Democratic Primary Debate Thread

Secure Da Bag

Veteran
Daps
I just want to know how you could go through all that racism growing up and still marry a white man.
Biden basically said he supports state rights and you are still going to vote for him. :wtf:

You too stupid to realize you are a pot calling a kettle black.

For people wondering the difference between de jure and de facto segregation,

AP US History Unit 12: Chapter 37-38 Flashcards | Quizlet
De jure segregation (lawful) is segregation by the law, requiring segregation. For example, Rosa parks was arrested for noncompliance with Jim Crow law. De facto segregation is by the people/status quo/"the way it is" segregation where people self segregate. For example, people mostly tend to have friends of the same race with a few 'token' exceptions.

Reality

Make your own luck.
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Does he really think black people are going to see him limping away in pain and hoist him up? Biden is Alonzo at the end of training day. He’s going to have to put his own work around here.

It won’t be long before Biden starts talking about shoe programs and pelican bay. It won’t be long before Biden let’s us know Obama was only elected because of him. Biden needs to pull up at the light and spark his cigarette.

When I read this I got a crazy visual of Biden dressed like Alonzo saying exactly this but in the Training Day movie scene :mjlol:

LurkMoar

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Does he really think black people are going to see him limping away in pain and hoist him up? Biden is Alonzo at the end of training day. He’s going to have to put his own work around here.

It won’t be long before Biden starts talking about shoe programs and pelican bay. It won’t be long before Biden let’s us know Obama was only elected because of him. Biden needs to pull up at the light and spark his cigarette.

All facts but Kamela aint clean either, there's SERIOUS ammo that can come her way you see how angry she got when joe gave her that small jab about being a prosecutor. Fukk around and bring that white husband to the forefront as well Biden campaign gonna pull outa all the stops :hubie:

Secure Da Bag

Veteran
Daps
Rightfully so. I'm struggling with my own healthcare, why in the hell would pay for somebody else's when they aren't even LEGAL?!

Well if there's Medicare 4 All, that really wouldn't matter. So whether you, a legal resident, or illegal immigrant got free healthcare would be a moot point.

ADOS Black Americans got replaced for illegal aliens. You didn't get the memo?:francis:

They were in Florida, a heavily hispanic state. If they are still doing this in Flint/Detroit Michigan, then I'll agree with you.

Tony D'Amato

It's all about the inches
Daps
Reppin
Inches
Biden needs to Trump these debates up. Just start mocking all these clowns over there inexperience. He just allowing them to shyt on him. He needs to show fight. And anger of need be.