Official 2020 Democratic Primary Debate Thread

Jhoon

Spontaneous Mishaps and Hijinks
Daps
Y'all thought Hillary was entitled. Biden is trying fast forward to inauguration.

He’s Hilary and that damn glass ceiling building.

We nominated a loser who was running for the office since 1998 and followed it up with a loser who wasn’t running for it against Ronald regan.

88m3

Fast Money & Foreign Objects
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
To me it made me feel like when I listen to a State Property track and then transition to a Jay Electronica song. I like Jay. I love Jay. But I’m not listening to a man take on the moon and the stars when I’m pissed off. This presidency has pissed me off. I don’t want to hear that higher purpose garbage right now.

My brain kind of shutdown as I was listening to her, I don't think it's because I'm tired either...

Her policies all sound nice albeit a little pie in the sky in the current political environment

LurkMoar

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Y'all thought Hillary was entitled. Biden is trying fast forward to inauguration.

Biden desperately trying to get thru the south without kamela stealing his shine with black voters. Basically shield himself with Obama’s name and ride out the beat downs is his plan.

In fact the less joe Biden says the better for him.

NkrumahWasRight Is Wrong

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Uncertain grounds
No it's not. :russ::mjlol: But as high as she seemed when she said it, that shyt made her version of politics look mad appealing. People need to keep her on the stage to force the issues the other candidates keep ducking (ex: Kamala).

Her point on chemicals was huge and plays well to a lot of people

People on both sides passionately hate monsanto for instance

Jhoon

Spontaneous Mishaps and Hijinks
Daps
Biden desperately trying to get thru the south without kamela stealing his shine with black voters. Basically shield himself with Obama’s name and ride out the beat downs is his plan.

In fact the less joe Biden says the better for him.
Does he really think black people are going to see him limping away in pain and hoist him up? Biden is Alonzo at the end of training day. He’s going to have to put his own work around here.

It won’t be long before Biden starts talking about shoe programs and pelican bay. It won’t be long before Biden let’s us know Obama was only elected because of him. Biden needs to pull up at the light and spark his cigarette.

Tony D'Amato

It's all about the inches
Daps
Reppin
Inches
Harris is doing what Trump wants. I never liked that bish. And she's married to the oppressor. :mjpls:

Why can't Michelle Obama jump in and become the Queen that we need.