Official 007: NO TIME TO DIE Thread

FlyRy

Superstar
Daps
Man listen, white girls arent my thing. But I do find some of them to be very attractive. But shorty right here is bad as fukk.

That said I cant wait to watch this shyt again. This shyt was really dope to me.
How is a Cuban white?

Doin2Much Williams

Grace Under Fiyah
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Insignificant posting from an insignificant poster
Welphs... seented it on Sunday and my reaction:

Top 3 Dan Craig-played James Bondage film (I'll need to revisit it, but upon initial impressiones, it's a great action movie.

Loved the chase scene in Italy... guns blazing from the bug eye lamps of the old Aston, bulletproof windows/wallets.... we had the whole shebang.

Fell in love with that D Armas character. Her role was like a miniature snickers bar... short and sweet. Verr nice.

In gyst...

It had me in thug tears, but I will put that in the spoiler...

mbewane

Knicks: 93 til infinity
Daps
Reppin
Brussels, Belgium
Just saw it. Thought it was trash. Too long and disjointed. Lashanda Lynch had zero charisma. Rami Malek was meh. No chemistry between Craig and Lea Seydoux whatsoever. Movie was a goddamned soap opera. Garbage.
:scust:

Kind of felt the same way, but less harsh.

Also I noticed when he puts her on the train she grabs her stomach I knew she was pregnant the whole time

Yeah that was clear as day since the beginning to me.

Malek was underwhelming, plot was a little all over the place imo. Actions scenes were fine. TBH I didn't even feel much at the end, seemed like a foregone conclusion.