Official 007: NO TIME TO DIE Thread

Amerikan Melanin

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
7/10

1st half of the movie was great. Once the plot got revealed It got heavy handed and typical. The forest scene was dope though. Also the way the Range Rovers came up on his ass on the highway.

who didn’t see the CIA issue coming from jump??! Obvious.

PoorAndDangerous

Superstar
Daps
Yep. Spectre had its flaws but that was one of the things I liked. Seeing that it was this one dude controlling everything behind closed doors from the very beginning. Had a John Wick Criminal Underworld feel to it. He should’ve closed out the series but it is what is :yeshrug:

D292-A1-DC-F312-4291-B8-E0-9-E4-DFCD7-B5-AD.webp

BE77-BA36-1-F87-4-A2-B-8-D5-B-7-A09-EA782-BC8.jpg
I always thought christoph waltz was a bit underwhelming as blofeld. Like the character just didn’t have enough meat on the bones for him or something. He was just so incredible in inglorious basterds and django and has been ho-hum in everything else I’ve seen him in, but I think it’s just the writing that’s letting him down.

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
I always thought christoph waltz was a bit underwhelming as blofeld. Like the character just didn’t have enough meat on the bones for him or something. He was just so incredible in inglorious basterds and django and has been ho-hum in everything else I’ve seen him in, but I think it’s just the writing that’s letting him down.
Yup. They never found his voice as Blofeld. And their stupid retcon of making them brothers made it all worse.

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Haven't seen this yet but as far as "Spectre" the intro was dope and the meeting scene where Christopher Waltz was sitting shadows was dope. That whole scene.

Aside from that it wasn't terrible but it was kinda :ld:

Fred.

karim

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yes, if they wanted to reintroduce him and add some more emotional depth to the character of James Bond, they should have just remade In her majesties secret service. They reused elements anyways (the clinic in the snowy mountains in and Bond falling in love in SPECTRE, the bioweapon and we have all the time in the world in No time to die). Blofeld killing Bonds as revenge and then Bond chasing after Blofeld in the next movie would have been a lot more interesting than the mess they came up with now.

karim

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Haven't seen this yet but as far as "Spectre" the intro was dope and the meeting scene where Christopher Waltz was sitting shadows was dope. That whole scene.

Aside from that it wasn't terrible but it was kinda :ld:

Fred.
The third act was a mess the rest of the movie was enjoyable.

OmegaK2099

Gettin' It In
Bushed
Daps
Whatever the case the best bond theme of all time hands down will always be "We Have All The Time In The World" sorry Shirley but Goldfinger is second to the man who sang "As Times Goes By"

I watched tomorrow's never dies last night

Doin2Much Williams

Grace Under Fiyah
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Insignificant posting from an insignificant poster
Bouta head to Bellevue in a bit and watch this w my dads in a few hours, the theater jumpoff where they bring you food and the leather seats are powered and go back. Yes.

I got the peanuts theme playing right now in my room and gonna start drinking in a sec, watch some football, then change clothes and go.

Really amped to see this movie cuz its been yeArs ive been anticipating this. Hope i dont get too drunks. Haha.

I might even try to pull some women in the mall with pops as my wingmans.