Official 007: NO TIME TO DIE Thread

Reality

Make your own luck.
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The villain really was the weakest part of this entire movie. Should've been Blofeld w/ may some kind of extra layer/villain connected to Vesper's blackmail and demise. I honestly couldn't follow the villain's motivations and actions during the 2H - they just seemed peripheral to Bond.

karim

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
seen the movie and really the ending made the entire craig era a waste.
Yeah they doubled down on everything that made SPECTRE awful, sprinkled it with the worst aspects of Skyfall and as if that wasn't bad enough tried to make it look like a Marvel movie:francis: oh and whoever is responsible for the terrible dialogues should never be allowed to write another script. It's the Bond franchises version of GoT Season 8 and the Last Jedi.
Horrible horrible movie :scust: Honestly, they should have just used the pandemic as an excuse to bush this and come up with something new.

Last edited:

Ozymandeas

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I agree. That is really my only gripe with the movie.
With this being the end of James Bond it should've been a villain who was dedicated to hating Bond who was the Big Bad instead of a villain who was focused on bond's girlfriend and to whom Bond was a supporting player in the vendetta.

Yep. Spectre had its flaws but that was one of the things I liked. Seeing that it was this one dude controlling everything behind closed doors from the very beginning. Had a John Wick Criminal Underworld feel to it. He should’ve closed out the series but it is what is :yeshrug:

D292-A1-DC-F312-4291-B8-E0-9-E4-DFCD7-B5-AD.webp

BE77-BA36-1-F87-4-A2-B-8-D5-B-7-A09-EA782-BC8.jpg

mson

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
To me, outside of the direction's occasional flair, there is very little worth watching in this. I understand all the dynamics that make these movies come out the way they do, but it was a struggle to get through this. And the final scenes were some of the worst I have seen in recent years.

I hope you're not including the action scene up the stairs.

The Patty Labelle joint at the end was better imo :whew:

As sentimental as that song is, I have to disagree with you.

Last edited:

Lootpack

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DM[V]

The blondie version of For Your Eyes Only is better than the original

That Spectre theme by Radiohead went so fukking hard. Such a shame it wasn’t included.

And I love Saint Etienne, but…..nah. At least not for Brosnan’s Bond.

Portishead should’ve done a theme by now.

Alvin

Superstar
Daps
this movie was dope, great action sequences! It did drag a little bit though ( I took a piss before it started and had to take another in the last 30 minutes) saw it in Imax (yes it makes a difference)

Did not expect it to end like that though :mjcry: