Off-Field Issues, On-Field Problem - Official 2015 Dallas Cowboys Season Thread

Primetime21

This my city
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lemongrass, cherries, alkaline water
White people always caught on the bullshyt to apex cause any racial issue. Using outlier Marvin Lewis as their point. This should be obvious when you can only think of outliers as your defense your defense maybe a tad but garbage. That's for anything not just this topic. I also don't like how whites like to use the word "race card" and said as much in my post on that thread. What got you benched fam?
Few days after the Carolina game I said something to the effect that the team had been "getting their culos blasted" this year..apparently it was a sexually explicit comment. I only got benched because I had a prior warning a couple of days earlier for publicly telling the admins they were corny for locking up the forum after losses not allowing people to start new conversation just so they can protect Garrett.

Ashyneezz

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Few days after the Carolina game I said something to the effect that the team had been "getting their culos blasted" this year..apparently it was a sexually explicit comment. I only got benched because I had a prior warning a couple of days earlier for publicly telling the admins they were corny for locking up the forum after losses not allowing people to start new conversation just so they can protect Garrett.
:russ:

dtownreppin214

l'immortale
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Shags & Leathers
Whats your take on it and you didn't see my post in the thread?
I agree 100% with what they said. It's what I've been saying for awhile about the franchise - nepotism is running rampant in the organization. I've thought for awhile that coaches around the league look at Garrett as a joke. He started coaching in 2005, ten years ago. Nearly every other head coach in the league has been coaching since at least the early 90s, most since the 80s. How do you think they feel when they see this "chosen one" having the keys to the premier franchise in the league with such a tiny resume? It doesn't help his reputation when he's already fired multiple assistants that are well respected veteran coaches around the league and probably will fire more after this season. Trust me, everything SAS said is being said behind closed doors with white AND black coaches. He only brought up the point about black folks being upset b/c we are rarely in the position that Garrett has found himself in where his job security is not based on performance but a personal relationship with the boss. The black coaches in the NFL don't have that b/c there are no black owners to develop that special dynamic the Garrett family has with the Jones family.

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
I agree 100% with what they said. It's what I've been saying for awhile about the franchise - nepotism is running rampant in the organization. I've thought for awhile that coaches around the league look at Garrett as a joke. He started coaching in 2005, ten years ago. Nearly every other head coach in the league has been coaching since at least the early 90s, most since the 80s. How do you think they feel when they see this "chosen one" having the keys to the premier franchise in the league with such a tiny resume? It doesn't help his reputation when he's already fired multiple assistants that are well respected veteran coaches around the league and probably will fire more after this season. Trust me, everything SAS said is being said behind closed doors with white AND black coaches. He only brought up the point about black folks being upset b/c we are rarely in the position that Garrett has found himself in where his job security is not based on performance but a personal relationship with the boss. The black coaches in the NFL don't have that b/c there are no black owners to develop that special dynamic the Garrett family has with the Jones family.
Yeah bold is true. I think whites would have to be in a world where they weren't usually the heads of shyt to understand bold. Then they wouldn't play so fukking stupid on this stuff even if I down really care much from a coaching perspective since most of,them still leaving with millions. That's better than what most of us are getting if a job let us go but the "race card" stuff make me wanna do like my favorite song in GTA3 said and watch Rosewood go outside and smack a cracker lol

Spade

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DC/Texas/Chicago
I was wondering if you all saw that thread over there. I think it was either St. Louis or Baltimore that said they didn't consider Jason because of his arrogance. His offenses have been predictable and unimaginative since 2008. The Ravens called his offenses out in 2008. But SAS and Skip were right on this.

CaughtInTWebb

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Big D, Texas
We winning today brehs...

And I remember the Ravens saying our offense was predictable....but that year when we played they couldn't stop it....

Codeine Bryant

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW
Losing is the new winning. We must bring out the loser culture we have here and embrace it if we are to hope for any change or improvement. Even then it will be difficult to right the ship.

But fukk an 8-8 and Garrett getting a pat on the back :pacspit:

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
Today, we must lose brehs.

Please for the love of God can the goddamn Giants skins and Eagles all win this week. Just end this season from hell already.

:to:

Losing is the new winning. We must bring out the loser culture we have here and embrace it if we are to hope for any change or improvement. Even then it will be difficult to right the ship.

But fukk an 8-8 and Garrett getting a pat on the back :pacspit:

trust i hate losing breh but i want a new coaching staff i hate what we have we should be better than what we are makes no sense injures aside we still should of won games and even before this year same shyt dumb ass plays dumb ass coaching just dumb shyt no accountability at all on this team
wasting away romo and witten like this with no damn ring or at least to a NFC championship or Superbowl shouldn't be this way at all

im ok with a 8-8 record with a good coach who does his job right cuz then its on the players not excuting then the coach like parcels we didnt have great records but we played with passion and held them dudes in check and when we lost its cuz we lost granted some dumb shyt happen but it wasn't coaching tho

L. Deezy

Veteran
Daps
If Marinelli doesnt keep up with the aggressive defensive calls/blitzing.... then he needs to go..