Off-Field Issues, On-Field Problem - Official 2015 Dallas Cowboys Season Thread

who_better_than_me

Time to go!!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Not true, again go back and look at every draft and you'll find late rounders who have outplayed top picks. Justin Houston was a 3rd round pick and if you redraft he's a 1st round pick. You'll have more options with a top pick but not necessarily better options. The Cowboys had a top pick in 2002 and they thought Roy Williams was better than Ed Reed:mjlol:
Thats not fair. Evrrybody thought roy was better. He was a hell of a player at Oklahoma. And he had a great rookie year.

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
This nikka Spray Tan :mjlol:

I'm all about getting ur money but if I'm a great place I take less it's kinda like the Spurs how they get players to take less granted out boys haven't won a chip on god knows how long but it's a good environment minus some coaching it's worth staying here we were what a defense away from it all and got it right during draft

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
Thats not fair. Evrrybody thought roy was better. He was a hell of a player at Oklahoma. And he had a great rookie year.
Not true, Reed was always seen as the playmaker of the 2 but the Cowboys were the only team that desperately needed safety help. The reason he had such a great rookie year was because he had Woodson to cover up his flaws, just look at how his career spiraled downward after Woodson retired. Bryan Broaddus admitted that the only reason they passed on Reed was because he was a FS and they needed a SS, the funny thing is Reed can play both.

BigE214

Future GOAT
Daps
Reppin
Groveside, TX
I might have to get an apartment in DC :patrice:

Anyway, finessed some playa ass seats to the Mavericks and Wizards game.

Sat pretty at the Boys game

2-0 weekend. Pulled a thick ass dominican that I thought was Ethiopian :wow:

Went to a comedy show with a thick lil jawn out in Bethesda?

@Eat Dhat dikk Up!!!!!!!!! @dtownreppin214 Rico say DC ready for us b

edit: "Let me take you back to Texas with me" might be the greatest one liner I ever came up with

who_better_than_me

Time to go!!
Daps
Reppin
NULL

edit: "Let me take you back to Texas with me" might be the greatest one liner I ever came up with
Yeah i visited dallas in august and september and i wasnt feeling it. Not at this point in my life. The housing market was nice but it was boring. And so were the folks....dc nightlife shyts on dallas .

Houston was more fun and interesting but dallas had some nice architecture

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW

:mjlol:

Can't front though my wife got this bad ass jewish friend who I thought was Puerto Rican :mjlol:

Even the jewish last name had me like...damn I aint never met a Puerto Rican with the last name Bachman before :dwillhuh:

BigE214

Future GOAT
Daps
Reppin
Groveside, TX
Yeah i visited dallas in august and september and i wasnt feeling it. Not at this point in my life. The housing market was nice but it was boring. And so were the folks....dc nightlife shyts on dallas .

Houston was more fun and interesting but dallas had some nice architecture
:whoa:

You just didn't know where to go.

Spade

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DC/Texas/Chicago
Ive never seen a more deader downtown area in a so called big city. shyt was deader than norfolk virginia. The food was great though.
It has gotten better. That should tell you how bad it really was. But the nightlife in Dallas is not really downtown. It's in Deep Ellum, West End, Uptown, Lower Greenville, etc. etc. For some reason, outside of Austin and maybe San Antonio, Texas cities downtown was left for nothing.

Primetime21

This my city
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lemongrass, cherries, alkaline water
@Primetime21 you see these posts in the sas/garrett thread on cz?
That place is like the twilight zone sometime, they were so caught up on one line Stephen A. said that black coaches don't get the same opportunities that they missed the greater point. Both of them were spot on with their assessment, especially Skip who called Garrett a "game manager" coach, that's exactly what he is. But I'm on thin ice over there, account just came off a benching, next wrong post they'll be putting me down for the long ride.

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
That place is like the twilight zone sometime, they were so caught up on one line Stephen A. said that black coaches don't get the same opportunities that they missed the greater point. Both of them were spot on with their assessment, especially Skip who called Garrett a "game manager" coach, that's exactly what he is. But I'm on thin ice over there, account just came off a benching, next wrong post they'll be putting me down for the long ride.
White people always caught on the bullshyt to apex cause any racial issue. Using outlier Marvin Lewis as their point. This should be obvious when you can only think of outliers as your defense your defense maybe a tad but garbage. That's for anything not just this topic. I also don't like how whites like to use the word "race card" and said as much in my post on that thread. What got you benched fam?