Off-Field Issues, On-Field Problem - Official 2015 Dallas Cowboys Season Thread

FrankyFourFingers

Raised in Ruins
Daps
Reppin
CA
If we hit a top five pick i would be more inclined to find a team who would be willing to give us a haul of picks unless bosas on the board also depending on if they let hardy walk if the asking price is too much. If they do trade back Go with qb rb and cb in whichever order benefits the team most in the first 2 rounds. Slide byron to saftey and have oscan and the rookie starting while bringing in some viable backup cbs.

Last edited:

Dwight Howard

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yeah i keep hearing how the qb class is weak. We heard the same about david carr class. Him, bortles look fine. I think teddy will be in the long run too.everybody needs to stop basing their opinions off what talking heads say. We better do our due diligence and draft a good qb. Period
Nah I was a fan of that class. Meanwhile Connor cook and goff look garbage. Maybe Im wrong but they don't excited me. I agree we need to get a young qb prospect but maybe not in the 1st

Thegospel

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Nah I was a fan of that class. Meanwhile Connor cook and goff look garbage. Maybe Im wrong but they don't excited me. I agree we need to get a young qb prospect but maybe not in the 1st
Im cool with that. Anything other than a dt , safety, rb in round1 if not a qb is uncivilized.

BlueHeffner

Veteran
Daps
On a completely different note imagine if we had traded for Peterson :wow:

Romo might not have been hurt since we would run all over teams :ehh:
Getting a workhorse back to pair up with Dunbar and DMC should be a top priority this offseason