Off-Field Issues, On-Field Problem - Official 2015 Dallas Cowboys Season Thread

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
How can you honestly say this given Philly's offensive system? 90% of the plays he's running east and west, that's not his strength. Put him behind Lael Collins and Zack Martin he's a top 3 rusher.
You don't give 40mil to a RB not named Peterson, and outside of a couple of plays where he's gained positive yards i've seen him get stuffed running N/S as well. McFadden is having a better year than Murray so it does give some credence to the RBBC logic, Turbin had a nice run today but because they wanted to show that "Tony's back" we didn't get to see the run game today.

Spade

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DC/Texas/Chicago
This offense scheme is terrible. We have the same basic plays that are predictable and easy to defend. I want to blame it on Linehan but all he's doing is running Garrett's offense. This offense is unimaginative, and uncreative. The entire Garrett offense must be scrapped.

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
This team was a miscall away from an NFC championship game last year with Jerry at the top, so I dont want to hear none of this. The front office has definitely tried to cheapskate their way to success at times:

-Not paying Murray
-Rolling into the season with Weeden as a backup QB
-Drafting project safeties like Owusu-Ansah and JJ Wilcox

but the product on the field, the 7 game losing streak, getting punked in your house on a short week..Jerry? No, that's coaching.
I wish we take Murray out of the equation this isn't madden. We can't pay him what Philly did fukk that. The rest I'm with esp the safety part but that Murray shyt y'all gotta let it go.

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
If they signed Dez like they should have a year ago they could have tagged Murray.
Maybe but stuff like this happens in contract negotiations. Also I'm almost certain they didn't want to pay Murray 10mill or close to it for one year but hey losing like this will have people thinking of everything

BlueHeffner

Veteran
Daps
Brehs, im takin a break from the Coliseum. Too many ignorant posters trolling us and we have no one to blame but ourselves.

Just know, even tho i argue wit yall a lot of the time, i got love for all my #swagboys brehs :mjcry: