Off-Field Issues, On-Field Problem - Official 2015 Dallas Cowboys Season Thread

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
Bro, this has been the woat season. Ive never went thru hell like this since I began watching this team

the years we didnt have a proper qb were WOAT :mjcry:

the after life of romo well that can be WOAT if we dont have proper qb for the future :to:

BlueHeffner

Veteran
Daps
Worse than the Dan Campo days? :fukknikka:

the years we didnt have a proper qb were WOAT :mjcry:

the after life of romo well that can be WOAT if we dont have proper qb for the future :to:
Na breh this season is the WOAT. This year we came in thinking we were Super Bowl contenders.Also, the whole NFC is weak this year. You cant tell me last years team doesnt beat Carolina.

At least in the Campo years, we know we werent shyt. @dtownreppin214 called it back in training camp. Something seemed off with this team. Now that the season is done, what do we have to look forwarrd to? Yea we will get a top 5 pick, but who knows what our GM will do? In his mind, we are 1-2 pieces away. He never sees the big picture which is we wont win a thing under Garrett. This is the perfect opportunity to get a young qb, and clean house. Will he do it? Nope.

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
Na breh this season is the WOAT. This year we came in thinking we were Super Bowl contenders.Also, the whole NFC is weak this year. You cant tell me last years team doesnt beat Carolina.

At least in the Campo years, we know we werent shyt. @dtownreppin214 called it back in training camp. Something seemed off with this team. Now that the season is done, what do we have to look forwarrd to? Yea we will get a top 5 pick, but who knows what our GM will do? In his mind, we are 1-2 pieces away. He never sees the big picture which is we wont win a thing under Garrett. This is the perfect opportunity to get a young qb, and clean house. Will he do it? Nope.

maybe so but once those 2 injuries happened it pretty much shut us down this season also

we do need to clean house cuz our offense playbook is trash and i dont like the defense we play either and i dont like the fact garrett not holding people accountable for shyt or should i say only certain ones

pay bill cowher ass to come out of retirement he is a no nonsense coach we need that shyt on this team

we dont really draft bad so i cant really knock on it but when it comes to secondary we cant get that shyt right at all tho :snoop:

Primetime21

This my city
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lemongrass, cherries, alkaline water
The days of the 5 year rebuild are over. You can literally rebuild a team in an offseason, there's never been a more opportune time to get Garrett the fukk up outta here, we can't blow this. Get a new HC in here this offseason let him fill out his staff and implement his system with a top 3 pick.

BlueHeffner

Veteran
Daps
When did you start watching?:mjlol: This team had 3 straight 5-11 seasons and who could forget the terrible 1-15 season:mjcry:
How is that worse than a team with SB aspirations? You think Browns/Jags/Lions fans are calling this the WOAT season? They know their team isnt shyt so they expect to lose. We on the other hand have to endure Garrett week after week getting outcoached, playing not to lose, and stupidity from our team

Dak Pickscott

Shout out to Dallas my bih is a star
Daps
them witten years are :camby: bro a liability out there in the passing game his man can come off his route time and time again cuz he not going deep. how we do not have two premier tight ends right now under 27 years old I do not know. especially considering that tyler eifert was right in our hands :mindblown:

onelastdeath

Banned
Daps
No i doubt we can cut him. We just need to draft a qb round 1. Let him sit like Rodgers.
Romo is old. And even when he's healthy, he's injury prone.

His best years are behind him.

And most importantly, I don't think he's the guy that gets it done. At least not without an amazing running attack. His best years have come when he's had a great running game to take some of his pass attempts down. Without that he's too interception prone.

Best that y'all move him.

Primetime21

This my city
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lemongrass, cherries, alkaline water
Washington+Redskins+v+Dallas+Cowboys+Xx3ZcOXBdCQl.jpg