Off-Field Issues, On-Field Problem - Official 2015 Dallas Cowboys Season Thread

LurkMoar

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Draft a QB with our top 5 pick. Anything else is unacceptable.

A lot of us were okay with passing on backup QBs because we were in win-now mode.

We are no longer in win-now mode. We need to start building for the future. Anything we get from Romo from here on out should be looked at as a bonus. Like when the Broncos signed Peyton. Romo cannot be relied on to start 16+ games a year for this team, and if Jerruh and the rest of the FO proceed with that kind of mentality, we are doomed.

Draft a QB with the 1st pick, sit him and let Romo play, and hopefully we can have a Favre-Rodgers type situation where Romo can give us a year or two while the kid sits and picks up a lot of the nuances of the game from him.

By 2018, we need to have our QB of the future. No more passing this off til next year. We need to address it ASAP.

:to:

This class is shyt tho, im not impressed with any of these bums

Connor "I swear im not Kirk Cousins" Cook going top 5 :scust:

Jarred Goff would be my pick if we go that direction :yeshrug: Hes a system QB and throws hella picks doe :francis:

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW
Unfortunately for us our biggest problem is the coaching staff and that can't be fixed in the draft :francis:

Doesn't matter of we draft a QB and he learns the most bland offense in football:francis:

Doesn't matter if we let T Will go and get a receiver and he only ever runs 3 routes :francis:

Unless the player can raise above the ineptitude of this staff then I don't think they are going to help much and I don't see one college player at any position this year who can do that :francis:

With Romo being "is he hurt status" every time he gets touched I got a bad feeling about this team going forward:francis:

Trill McClay

*Formerly known as Deeeez Nuts
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
So if you had to pick an eligible QB in the 1st round for Romo to groom, who would it be?

Yeah I know the QB pool is :scust:
, but beggers can't be choosers..

:to:

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
That rb from
Stanford he a bad boy plus don't want the pats to
Get him :mjcry: