Off-Field Issues, On-Field Problem - Official 2015 Dallas Cowboys Season Thread

MAGNETO.

#STARKSET #LEMONCAKEGANG #NYGBIGBLUE
Daps
Reppin
NY FOOTBALL GIANTS. #STARKSET
them witten years are :camby: bro a liability out there in the passing game his man can come off his route time and time again cuz he not going deep. how we do not have two premier tight ends right now under 27 years old I do not know. especially considering that tyler eifert was right in our hands :mindblown:

Martellus looking nice :umad:

LurkMoar

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Now that the hope of winning the division is gone i can truly enjoy the rest of my weekends, but if they make it to the playoffs with Cassel then i will legit :dead:

i actually see this shyt coming breh :heh:

fukking cowboys never do what you want them to do :dead:

watch the rest of our division lose out :dead:

CourtesyFlush

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I fukkin knew we shoulda just rested romo till next year. I couldn't possibly imagine how ugly that game would be yesterday. 3 ints, 2 pick sixes. Then injured again. Romo looked horrible and what if this is his last real season? Horrible way to go out. I got nothing to be thankful for this thanksgiving. The turkey was dry too

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
Muthafukas be knowing our plays before we even snap the ball....i can't stand that muthafuka Garrett
Thats football in general though. Its a matter of stopping it or having better players. People on both teams know what your running most of the time. They aren't fans they do this for a living its just a matter of the other team stopping it and sometimes you get washed its life.

LurkMoar

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
naEz04g.jpg

Trill McClay

*Formerly known as Deeeez Nuts
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
QB or DT round 1; anything other than that and I'm :camby:my damn self.

:mjcry:

Who got the Cowboys offseason/draft thread?

Codeine Bryant

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW
Draft a QB with our top 5 pick. Anything else is unacceptable.

A lot of us were okay with passing on backup QBs because we were in win-now mode.

We are no longer in win-now mode. We need to start building for the future. Anything we get from Romo from here on out should be looked at as a bonus. Like when the Broncos signed Peyton. Romo cannot be relied on to start 16+ games a year for this team, and if Jerruh and the rest of the FO proceed with that kind of mentality, we are doomed.

Draft a QB with the 1st pick, sit him and let Romo play, and hopefully we can have a Favre-Rodgers type situation where Romo can give us a year or two while the kid sits and picks up a lot of the nuances of the game from him.

By 2018, we need to have our QB of the future. No more passing this off til next year. We need to address it ASAP.

:to: