That we bout to go 11-0 to end the season :lupe:
obamashocked2_zps122d2fe7.png

Codeine Bryant

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW
@BlueHeffner we sit here and scream "tank tank tank!" every week and yet here we are thinking we could run the table
:mjlol:

This team makes me delusional as fukk sometimes. What can I say, it's over cause we're 2-7 but it's not over cause we're only 2 games out of division.

And now we getting back Romo who was a top 3 QB in the league last year. :demonic:

BlueHeffner

Veteran
Daps
@BlueHeffner we sit here and scream "tank tank tank!" every week and yet here we are thinking we could run the table
:mjlol:

This team makes me delusional as fukk sometimes. What can I say, it's over cause we're 2-7 but it's not over cause we're only 2 games out of division.

And now we getting back Romo who was a top 3 QB in the league last year. :demonic:
Why does this team play with our emotions breh :mjcry:

Romo won 6 games last year in a row with a worse defense :jbhmm:

We were 3-5 in 2012 with the worst offensive line in our history and won 5 in a row:jbhmm:

We have a favorable schedule and most of our games are on the road where we play better :jbhmm:

I Swear if we win these next 6 and lose week 17 vs the skins to lose the division, Garrett better not be let back in Dallas