Off-Field Issues, On-Field Problem - Official 2015 Dallas Cowboys Season Thread

Daps
Good job going to the NFC Championship Game 3 straight years.

And choking every time :mjlol:

Oh my bad, you got to the SB that one year.

And lost to Joe Flacco :dead:

Next time 49ers are in the playoffs, kickoffs will have been outlawed for 10 years.

Tell me this, when's the last time you had any success with your team.

Romo ain't never brought you close

Codeine Bryant

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW
Tell me this, when's the last time you had any success with your team.

Romo ain't never brought you close
Your entire fukkin team would rather retire than suit up again for your pathetic franchise :mjlol:

fukk you in our thread griefing us when you cheer for one of the worst run organizations in all of sports. You guys are Cleveland Browns status.

Tell me this, when's the last time you seen any team in any sport have a mass exodus of players who would rather quit the game than play again?

Do 49ers games even get televised in the Bay Area at this point? Nobody even checks on your moribund team.

Yet here you are in the presence of America's Team begging for attention :mjlol:

Daps
Your entire fukkin team would rather retire than suit up again for your pathetic franchise :mjlol:

fukk you in our thread griefing us when you cheer for one of the worst run organizations in all of sports. You guys are Cleveland Browns status.

Tell me this, when's the last time you seen any team in any sport have a mass exodus of players who would rather quit the game than play again?

Do 49ers games even get televised in the Bay Area at this point? Nobody even checks on your moribund team.

Yet here you are in the presence of America's Team begging for attention :mjlol:

Funny our franchise is pathetic, yet in our worst year in a long ass time, we still got a better record than you low grade bottom of the social ladder scumbags

Typical Cowgirl stan argument, acting like your franchise matters cause you draw a high TV rating while you don't win shyt.

You deserve this, best part is your QB gonna have to retire in a year or so anyone so your present and your future is dead

Dak Pickscott

Shout out to Dallas my bih is a star
Daps
@dtownreppin214 watchin this duke/Kentucky what school has represented the metroplex in basketball and football like Desoto? every game I watch I feel like one of these lil nikkaz from the u playing.

dtownreppin214

l'immortale
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Shags & Leathers
@dtownreppin214 watchin this duke/Kentucky what school has represented the metroplex in basketball and football like Desoto? every game I watch I feel like one of these lil nikkaz from the u playing.
yeah im watching too bro.. matt jones is kinda weak tho. i saw better hoopers at the boosie charity game on sunday.

dtownreppin214

l'immortale
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Shags & Leathers
yeah im watching too bro.. matt jones is kinda weak tho. i saw better hoopers at the boosie charity game on sunday.
i didnt get to see everybody cause i got there late but i saw dk eldridge from new mexico state and lincoln hs, isaiah austin from baylor, marquese daniels, josh howard (i'm still :mjcry: they never won a chip here), dorrough, sauce twins, and a couple of other hoodstars.

CourtesyFlush

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm only watching the rest of the season for some Romo/Dez highlights. Still so fukkin angry though, it's gonna be rough seeing Garrets punchable face since I can't physically punch him.