Off-Field Issues, On-Field Problem - Official 2015 Dallas Cowboys Season Thread

L. Deezy

Veteran
Daps
lol they have totally mismanaged the RB position. You know what we will be doing come April.

Well, going around the league, only RB from the draft thats doing anything is Gurley. Rest of them aint doing shyt.

Codeine Bryant

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW
Well, going around the league, only RB from the draft thats doing anything is Gurley. Rest of them aint doing shyt.
Put Langford or Yeldon on Dallas and they would be top 5 in rushing right now.

We'd still be 2-7 tho :dezshrug:

L. Deezy

Veteran
Daps
Put Langford or Yeldon on Dallas and they would be top 5 in rushing right now.

We'd still be 2-7 tho :dezshrug:

eh, thats a reach. Point is, I really thought McFadden and Randle is better than any new RB we would have drafted except Gurley and MAYBE Gordon. No one anticipated Romo going down.

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW
I was just sitting back today thinking about this season and the shyt is really just :mjlol:

Have a running back who breaks the franchise rushing record...lowball him and never really try to keep him...

Sign running back who has never stayed healthy for even half a season...

Take backup running back who is used to maybe 10 touches a game and try and make up a 20 touches a game guy...

Trade conditional pick for running back...cut him without giving him 10 carries in real games

Trade undisclosed pick for a wide receiver who has 3 catches for 108 yards...most of which came on a pray throw and hurt the receivers hamstring

QB who was looked to be the guy of the future who didn't throw all summer and then had "dead arm" in training camp...cut him...

QB who was horrible for another team and you didn't trust him enough to let him throw the ball more than 10 yards down the field...cut him...

All pro linebacker who is a tackling machine and ball hawk...made out of glass can't even play 3 straight games...

Maligned CB who really had a great season...tears acl and is out all year...

Nickel back who showed flashes of being great last year...let him go to another team and then he shuts down your star receiver to the point you can't even score a touchdown...

Sign woman beating crazy ass defensive end...he actually ends up being a woman beating crazy ass defensive end that your coaching staff can't seem to control...

Losing your starting QB and then lose every game he does not play in...

If you had never heard of american football or the dallas cowboys you would think this was a fukking national lampoons movie...

National Lampoon's presents...football:russ:

Bonus points for getting Collins...who everyone knew was going to take Leary's spot...then having Leary be salty about it...then not trading Leary when he had some real stock...and now he going to walk in the off season for nothing:mjlol:

FrankyFourFingers

Raised in Ruins
Daps
Reppin
CA
This would get me so excited if we had won 1 or 2 games without him. pathetic losers.
shyt is pathetic...

But we only two games out of first place Cowbrehs. We win 5 of next 7. We got a good shot. All these teams in the east losing with their qbs healthy up until recently with bradford. Romo will be respected and this offense will open up, allowing the defense to rest up. garret is ass. I like rod tho an linehan sucked with weeds and cassel but him an romo made things work. Mcfadden will see holes open up like hes watchin franceska jaimes at work.

I hope
LL

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW
I forgot to add...Let Dwayne Harris go and every time I watch a Giants game he makes at least one play that keeps them in the game or puts them over the top...and all we could ever get out of him were 10 yard punt returns that were called back for holding EVERY fukkING TIME

Codeine Bryant

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW
Gotta love the karma, 2-7, sign that scumbag Hardy in a win at all costs mode,

Y`all deserve this shyt.
Good job going to the NFC Championship Game 3 straight years.

And choking every time :mjlol:

Oh my bad, you got to the SB that one year.

And lost to Joe Flacco :dead:

Next time 49ers are in the playoffs, kickoffs will have been outlawed for 10 years.