Off-Field Issues, On-Field Problem - Official 2015 Dallas Cowboys Season Thread

BlueHeffner

Veteran
Daps
A sequence people probably won't remember is what made me say "This team cannot win a super bowl with Jason Garrett as the head coach. Might not even be able to get to one with Jason Garrett as the head coach."

Playing the falcons...and we are just running the ball down their throat...it doesn't matter who totes the rock...randle is having a good game...mcfadden is having a good game...we get it down to the 2...just line up and run the ball...it doesn't matter what running play you call everything you have done so far has been no less than a 5 yard gain...fukking Garrett calls TIMEOUT...40 seconds left could have drained the clock down to nothing and he calls timeout...runs an off tackle play and of course Mcfadden walks into the endzone untouched...

Why would you do this? Why would you leave another team any time before half time to score...why would you call a timeout to set up a run play when every fukking run play before that...you didn't call timeout and it worked out just fine...

And what happens...falcons get it back...somehow the coaching staff thinks is a good idea to drop tyrone crawford back into coverage to cover devonta freeman... who scampers for 40 something yards and puts them in field goal position...

For me that is when this cowboys season ended...that is when i felt like this team might not be able to win a game until romo comes back...when your head coach and your coaching staff fukks up and unfukkaupble situation...you got the ball at the 2 while you going up and down the field running whatever you want and you can take almost all the time off the clock...and you end up dropping a defensive tackle into coverage against one of the more dynamic and shifty running backs in the nfl in the span of 40 game seconds...your team is officially big bossed...it's over
Cosign. I realized we could never win a SB with him during the GB playoff game. Our drive before the half, Romo hits Witten and refs say its a first down, Garrett calls timeout. This gave the refs opportunity to review the spot and they end up changing the call on the field. Now its 3rd and 1. We had the best RB and OL in the league and this fool has Romo in shotgun and he fumbles the snap and throws a bomb to TWill. Now Bailey has to try and hit a 50 yard FG instead of us going up 21-7, and not giving Rodgers enough time to score before the half.

Jerry needs to get this dude the hell outta town ASAP. I dont want him near this team, especially when we replace Romo

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW
Cosign. I realized we could never win a SB with him during the GB playoff game. Our drive before the half, Romo hits Witten and refs say its a first down, Garrett calls timeout. This gave the refs opportunity to review the spot and they end up changing the call on the field. Now its 3rd and 1. We had the best RB and OL in the league and this fool has Romo in shotgun and he fumbles the snap and throws a bomb to TWill. Now Bailey has to try and hit a 50 yard FG instead of us going up 21-7, and not giving Rodgers enough time to score before the half.

Jerry needs to get this dude the hell outta town ASAP. I dont want him near this team, especially when we replace Romo

:bryan: Breh you right I had completely forgot about this. This fukking dude called a timeout on a play where every fukking coach in the league hurries to the line and just runs anything so the play can't be reviewed :bryan:

R.U.L.E.

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Maven/MPire Records

I believe Bailey missed and GB kicked a FG to end the half. Funny they ruled Cobbs catch a catch tho.

I hear what yall are saying. What I don't think you realize is that no respectable head coach will work for Jerry. Sean Payton won't come to Dallas even with having a crib out here because Jerry won't give him control. The only coaches that jerry will allow are puppet head coaches.

I sometimes wonder how limited Garrett is thanks to Coach Jones. I don't think Garrett wanted Hardy here but that was on Coach Jones.

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW
I believe Bailey missed and GB kicked a FG to end the half. Funny they ruled Cobbs catch a catch tho.

I hear what yall are saying. What I don't think you realize is that no respectable head coach will work for Jerry. Sean Payton won't come to Dallas even with having a crib out here because Jerry won't give him control. The only coaches that jerry will allow are puppet head coaches.

I sometimes wonder how limited Garrett is thanks to Coach Jones. I don't think Garrett wanted Hardy here but that was on Coach Jones.

Seeing as how he almost single handidly ran the saints into the ground WHILE blowing their cap space out the water so bad he had to give Graham away and might have to do the same with Breesus...:whoa:

I actually don't know what to make of the whole Jerry is in control Jerry is not in control thing...

Jerry obviously wanted Manziel. Then when he didn't get it he made several references to not being happy about it. Uh...if Jerry is the owner and the GM then how was he not able to draft the guy he wanted?

Jerry wanted to give Dez one of those Megatron type deals. I love Dez but :ld:...kind of deal is what has crippled the Lions from a salary cap perspective...we already been down that road with players before...and Dez deal did not get done until the last day...and Dez got a reasonable contract, not the contract Jerry said he was willing to give him...

And who's names pop up in both these instances...Stephen

I do agree that the Hardy thing was all Jerry and that Garrett doesn't seem to want anything to do with the dude...

I do think Garrett never wanted the RBBC thing and that was either Jerry or Stephen pushing that...

I kind of don't care if the coach is respectable...I just don't want him to be an incompetent fukk up...because Garrett is an incompetent fukk up...always has been and always will be...

Like @Blue Hefner stated...this fukking guy called a timeout on a play that was called a first down that clearly was not a first down...their is not one other coach in the NFL dumb enough to do that...and i walk away from a cowboys game thinking that a lot about Jason Garrett...that there is not one coach in the league dumb enough to do whatever it is he just did that didn't work because he's an idiot....

Codeine Bryant

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW
Remember back in.... was it 2011?

We played the Arizona Cardinals. Garret completely mismanaged the clock and our timeouts to end the game. Romo completed a pass to Dez to our 40 and he let the clock run.

We ended up settling for like a 50 something yard FG for Bailey to win us the game.

But wait brehs.

He called a timeout to ice our own kicker.

Yes, instead of using that timeout during the drive to try and save time and get in better position, he burned it right when Bailey is going out to perform a high pressure kick in an opposing stadium.

We lost the game in OT :francis:

The a$$hole iced his own kicker :dead:

BlueHeffner

Veteran
Daps
Seeing as how he almost single handidly ran the saints into the ground WHILE blowing their cap space out the water so bad he had to give Graham away and might have to do the same with Breesus...:whoa:

I actually don't know what to make of the whole Jerry is in control Jerry is not in control thing...

Jerry obviously wanted Manziel. Then when he didn't get it he made several references to not being happy about it. Uh...if Jerry is the owner and the GM then how was he not able to draft the guy he wanted?

Jerry wanted to give Dez one of those Megatron type deals. I love Dez but :ld:...kind of deal is what has crippled the Lions from a salary cap perspective...we already been down that road with players before...and Dez deal did not get done until the last day...and Dez got a reasonable contract, not the contract Jerry said he was willing to give him...

And who's names pop up in both these instances...Stephen

I do agree that the Hardy thing was all Jerry and that Garrett doesn't seem to want anything to do with the dude...

I do think Garrett never wanted the RBBC thing and that was either Jerry or Stephen pushing that...

I kind of don't care if the coach is respectable...I just don't want him to be an incompetent fukk up...because Garrett is an incompetent fukk up...always has been and always will be...

Like @Blue Hefner stated...this fukking guy called a timeout on a play that was called a first down that clearly was not a first down...their is not one other coach in the NFL dumb enough to do that...and i walk away from a cowboys game thinking that a lot about Jason Garrett...that there is not one coach in the league dumb enough to do whatever it is he just did that didn't work because he's an idiot....
Yeah and on top of that, constantly getting screwed by the refs. Rarely do you see Garrett getting in to it with the refs after a bad call. This is a big coaching issue. Im just over this dude already.

With that said, I do think Payton would come here and coach if Jerry made him a good offer. Look at the talent disparity between us and the Saints, and on top of that, he would be closer to home. I know thats a pipe dream, because Jerry wont get rid of Garrett until Romo is done :mjcry:

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW
Yeah and on top of that, constantly getting screwed by the refs. Rarely do you see Garrett getting in to it with the refs after a bad call. This is a big coaching issue. Im just over this dude already.

With that said, I do think Payton would come here and coach if Jerry made him a good offer. Look at the talent disparity between us and the Saints, and on top of that, he would be closer to home. I know thats a pipe dream, because Jerry wont get rid of Garrett until Romo is done :mjcry:

Garretts insistent clapping after everything gets on my nerve to

3rd and 8

Throw 3 yard out to Witten

4th and 5...

Pan to Jason Garrett

LiquidUnlinedCirriped.gif

Thegospel

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

3rd and 8

4th and 5...

Pan to Jason Garrett

Yeah i was happy for him last year but that shyt has always rubbed me the wrong way. He doesnt look like a head coach sometimes.

Codeine Bryant

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW

3rd and 8

4th and 5...

Pan to Jason Garrett

It's all about the process.

We just gotta get better each and every day.

We played a good football team today and they performed and executed better than we did.

We gotta go back to the drawing board and do things the right way.

We know what we're capable of. We have a lot of high character guys.

It's all about the process.

:garrett: