Off-Field Issues, On-Field Problem - Official 2015 Dallas Cowboys Season Thread

BigE214

Future GOAT
Daps
Reppin
Groveside, TX
Why does this team play with our emotions breh :mjcry:

Romo won 6 games last year in a row with a worse defense :jbhmm:

We were 3-5 in 2012 with the worst offensive line in our history and won 5 in a row:jbhmm:

We have a favorable schedule and most of our games are on the road where we play better :jbhmm:

I Swear if we win these next 6 and lose week 17 vs the skins to lose the division, Garrett better not be let back in Dallas
I wouldn't mind this playing out just so Garrett could be gone

Spade

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DC/Texas/Chicago
doesnt matter what our line is if there isnt a threat from the QB position.

Romo being hurt, hurt the run game more than anything
Perhaps Romo being out is the major problem for the run game. I tend to agree with that. But to rest our laurels on RBBC and/or Randle and Mcfadden was short-sighted IMO. Now one of them is no longer on the team and the other was always known to be at the end of his career. It's also obvious that Garrett wants a bellcow back in his offense. I can tell he doesn't like this RBBC thing. And the funny thing is the run game is still 9th in ypg and carries are 10th in the league. So the run game while not as good as last year is still decent. But it could have been much better with a better back.

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
Perhaps Romo being out is the major problem for the run game. I tend to agree with that. But to rest our laurels on RBBC and/or Randle and Mcfadden was short-sighted IMO. Now one of them is no longer on the team and the other was always known to be at the end of his career. It's also obvious that Garrett wants a bellcow back in his offense. I can tell he doesn't like this RBBC thing. And the funny thing is the run game is still 9th in ypg and carries are 10th in the league. So the run game while not as good as last year is still decent. But it could have been much better with a better back.
The run game has actually been the lone bright spot on the offensive side of the ball, before the Tampa game McFadden had 333yds rushing the past 3 games. Cassel was great against the Eagles but was bad the majority of the TB game(although that last pass was:obama: ), now with Romo back the offense will have a much better flow to it. I expect Romo to be rusty during the game but not for the entire game.

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW
We signed Robert Turbin huh...:yeah ok:

It wasn't enough to pick up one seattle running back who could never dethrone beastmode...we had to go get the other seattle running back who couldn't dethrone beastmode...

People thinking we going to go undefeated with Romo :dahellwhat:...he just going to go from not playing in a football game for 2 months to lighting up the dolphins...and then turn around 4 days later and light up the undefeated panthers :dahellwhat:

I guess you will have to downgrade me from stan to fan cause I can see us losing both these games...I'll be mildly surprised if Romo just somehow doesn't get hurt again the rest of the season

Dak Pickscott

Shout out to Dallas my bih is a star
Daps
Who from the Desoto ever made it to the NBA??? :jbhmm:
now that u mention that nobody...they won state in 03 with dez Willingham and Roderick flemings but have not done much of note that I can remember except matt jones. their coach the ex Kimball great chris dyer has stood the test of time

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW
I wouldn't mind this playing out just so Garrett could be gone

There is almost nothing I wouldn't do in this world if it meant jason garrett was going to get fired...

I swear if he get's fired I just might have a heart attack off the sheer excitement of someone else coaching this team...I'd be found dead in my bedroom like :blessed:

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
There is almost nothing I wouldn't do in this world if it meant jason garrett was going to get fired...

I swear if he get's fired I just might have a heart attack off the sheer excitement of someone else coaching this team...I'd be found dead in my bedroom like :blessed:
He needs to go. You won't win a lot of games with a backup, but a HC should be able to win at least 1 game with one. The fact is he's not a good OC or HC, so he's basically a yes/hype man.

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW
He needs to go. You won't win a lot of games with a backup, but a HC should be able to win at least 1 game with one. The fact is he's not a good OC or HC, so he's basically a yes/hype man.

A sequence people probably won't remember is what made me say "This team cannot win a super bowl with Jason Garrett as the head coach. Might not even be able to get to one with Jason Garrett as the head coach."

Playing the falcons...and we are just running the ball down their throat...it doesn't matter who totes the rock...randle is having a good game...mcfadden is having a good game...we get it down to the 2...just line up and run the ball...it doesn't matter what running play you call everything you have done so far has been no less than a 5 yard gain...fukking Garrett calls TIMEOUT...40 seconds left could have drained the clock down to nothing and he calls timeout...runs an off tackle play and of course Mcfadden walks into the endzone untouched...

Why would you do this? Why would you leave another team any time before half time to score...why would you call a timeout to set up a run play when every fukking run play before that...you didn't call timeout and it worked out just fine...

And what happens...falcons get it back...somehow the coaching staff thinks is a good idea to drop tyrone crawford back into coverage to cover devonta freeman... who scampers for 40 something yards and puts them in field goal position...

For me that is when this cowboys season ended...that is when i felt like this team might not be able to win a game until romo comes back...when your head coach and your coaching staff fukks up and unfukkaupble situation...you got the ball at the 2 while you going up and down the field running whatever you want and you can take almost all the time off the clock...and you end up dropping a defensive tackle into coverage against one of the more dynamic and shifty running backs in the nfl in the span of 40 game seconds...your team is officially big bossed...it's over