Off-Field Issues, On-Field Problem - Official 2015 Dallas Cowboys Season Thread

Ashyneezz

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Yea and their defense will do what an NFL defense should be capable of doing, getting crucial stops :jbhmm:

Look at that, Houstons D on the road gave up 6 points and stopped the other team from scoring on the final drive :francis:
You think their Defense got a boost knowing their offense scored a TD?

Ashyneezz

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Sounds like more excuses. Bottom line is their defense did what they were supposed to do the whole game, not just 3/4's of it
Their Defense did what they're suppose to do, but so did their offense. Goes both ways.

In any NFL game these days if you're told your team will score 6 pts you're thinking automatic loss, if you're told your defense will give up 10 pts you're more like :leon:we have good chance to take that one.

Last edited:

BlueHeffner

Veteran
Daps
Their Defense did what they're suppose to do, but so did their offense. Goes both ways.

In any NFL game these days if you're told your team will score 6 pts you're thinking automatic loss, if you're told your defense will give up 10 pts you're more like :leon:we have good chance to take that one.
How did their offense do what their supposed to do? They scored 10 points. I guarantee if we lost 13-10 yall would still blame the offense for not scoring enough. Its one thing to say, the offense trailed all game, but that wasnt the case. Did they score a td? Yes, but lets not act like their offense was the reason they won the game. Their defense couldve folded like our ALWAYS does and lost the game, but they closed it out. I cant believe some of yall are even aguing this fact.

Primetime21

This my city
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lemongrass, cherries, alkaline water
And their receiver did what he was supposed to do, keep blaming the defense if you want but if you can't score more than 6pts then you deserve to lose.
If you let the Buccaneers march down for a game winning touchdown after holding them to 3 points all game, you also deserve to lose.

Buggsy Mogues

My spot is solidified if you ask me
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
City of Angels :blessed:
How did their offense do what their supposed to do? They scored 10 points. I guarantee if we lost 13-10 yall would still blame the offense for not scoring enough. Its one thing to say, the offense trailed all game, but that wasnt the case. Did they score a td? Yes, but lets not act like their offense was the reason they won the game. Their defense couldve folded like our ALWAYS does and lost the game, but they closed it out. I cant believe some of yall are even aguing this fact.

Buuuuut two pages back you was saying "Cincy is up 6-3 watch their D clamp down and finish this" and then they gave it up and you switch it up like "yeah man look how Houston's D sewed up that game."

Do you think Cincy fans right now are blaming their defense for that 10-6 loss? Of fukking course not bro. They are probably wondering why their offense played as trash as ours and could only score 6 points.

:francis:

Instead of asking why the D didn't "get a stop" (which they did.. Heath's INT with 5 mins left) why don't you ask why the offense couldn't put together a 9 play, 79 yard TD drive like the one Houston did in the 4th quarter to take the lead.

BlueHeffner

Veteran
Daps
Buuuuut two pages back you was saying "Cincy is up 6-3 watch their D clamp down and finish this" and then they gave it up and you switch it up like "yeah man look how Houston's D sewed up that game."

Cant predict the future bro :jbhmm:

My point still stands. Houston's offense only scored 10 on the road, but their D held cincy to 6 and won. We led for the whole game and we give it up in the last 4 minutes.

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
I thought CM showed some good things when he got a chance, this feels like the FO is trying to send a message but it might be the wrong kind of message.

CaughtInTWebb

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Big D, Texas
Trade a pick for a guy at a thin position and then cut said guy brehs.

Count on Darren McFadden to stay healthy for a season toting 20+ carries a game brehs.

I see its not even Sunday yet and we still finding ways to lose :obama:

:laff:

I feel you breh...from what I've read....they don't trust him and he still doesn't know the playbook