Off-Field Issues, On-Field Problem - Official 2015 Dallas Cowboys Season Thread

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
Eagles fans talked sooo much shyt last night and wake up to find out their best defensive player is done for the year. I don't wish bad on any player because Hicks has been amazing, but those Eagles fans get on my damn nerves(EDP).

Spade

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DC/Texas/Chicago
Church is good. Wilcox can go.

McClain looks like them Swisha Sweets still on his ass. Period, the whole defensive unit was gassed last night.

fukk it, it is what it is

Irving should be starting and I said that the first time he touched the field.

The problem with our corners is we have 2 cover guys. You need a cover guy and a ball hawk (ie, Newman and Jenkins/Newman and Henry)

No one on our defense is an enforcer.

McClain and Lee look like preseason mode
Nah. He has regressed significantly this season. He has missed tackle after tackle. Takes bad angles and doesn't cover the field well.

Ashyneezz

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Church is good. Wilcox can go.

McClain looks like them Swisha Sweets still on his ass. Period, the whole defensive unit was gassed last night.

fukk it, it is what it is

Irving should be starting and I said that the first time he touched the field.

The problem with our corners is we have 2 cover guys. You need a cover guy and a ball hawk (ie, Newman and Jenkins/Newman and Henry)

No one on our defense is an enforcer.

McClain and Lee look like preseason mode
Irving played well last night.

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
Nah. He has regressed significantly this season. He has missed tackle after tackle. Takes bad angles and doesn't cover the field well.
Church was never a great cover guy but he could always be counted on to make the play saving tackle, now he's looking like Roy Williams in his final year with the Cowboys.

R.U.L.E.

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Maven/MPire Records
Well brehs, things looking bleak. Guess I shouldn't have went to that game like yall said :yeshrug:

So dez threw a private party last night that was announced on Saturday. He dubbed it the "black out" and said "come party with me after we get the win Sunday". The location wasn't disclosed until after you pay and they made sure to confiscate everyone's phones:russ:. Once we paid they told us the address to wear we got picked up by a party bus which brought us to the mansion. We was literally partying with dez, whitehead, David Irving and Tdubz. Lucky whitehead was breaking down the play to me he was mad hype tho. He was like "bro, I seen da defender coming behind me and it broke my momentum cuz I was worried bout holding onto the ball so I ended up getting caught at the 30." I was telling him that we ain't have special teams play like that in years and he was mad smiling and ish:pachaha:

Dez was playing a lot of future and march madness came on and me and Lucky we're going in. But anyway the real reason I'm bringing this up is because dez was limping around the house the whole time. I think he hurt himself on that play. Dez was also noticeably depressed the whole night he didn't talk much to anyone other than dap everyone up and say 'thanks for coming.' Even when his chick sang happy birthday and he blew out the candles he ain't say nothing. This loss really defeated him man. And I'm tight because I know that party would have been even more lit had we won.

Don't be surprised if Dez is on the injury report again or if they mention is foot is bothering him:mjcry:

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
Well brehs, things looking bleak. Guess I shouldn't have went to that game like yall said :yeshrug:

So dez threw a private party last night that was announced on Saturday. He dubbed it the "black out" and said "come party with me after we get the win Sunday". The location wasn't disclosed until after you pay and they made sure to confiscate everyone's phones:russ:. Once we paid they told us the address to wear we got picked up by a party bus which brought us to the mansion. We was literally partying with dez, whitehead, David Irving and Tdubz. Lucky whitehead was breaking down the play to me he was mad hype tho. He was like "bro, I seen da defender coming behind me and it broke my momentum cuz I was worried bout holding onto the ball so I ended up getting caught at the 30." I was telling him that we ain't have special teams play like that in years and he was mad smiling and ish:pachaha:

Dez was playing a lot of future and march madness came on and me and Lucky we're going in. But anyway the real reason I'm bringing this up is because dez was limping around the house the whole time. I think he hurt himself on that play. Dez was also noticeably depressed the whole night he didn't talk much to anyone other than dap everyone up and say 'thanks for coming.' Even when his chick sang happy birthday and he blew out the candles he ain't say nothing. This loss really defeated him man. And I'm tight because I know that party would have been even more lit had we won.

Don't be surprised if Dez is on the injury report again or if they mention is foot is bothering him:mjcry:

not dez :mjcry:

i wanna say romo sit out so we can get a high draft pick but jesus some of these other teams are just as bad as us :snoop:

but the competitor in romo gonna win us some games I'm sure i just want some kind of damn shake up in the staff gm owner whatever but i know that aint happening :mjcry:

go cowboys :mjcry:

El Bombi

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Well brehs, things looking bleak. thefss I shouldn't have went to that game like yall said :yeshrug:

That what's up.

I notice Dez was limping last week during the Giants game. He also wasn't boosting off the line of scrimmage in both games. Breh is still hurt and probably shouldn't still be playing. But he's a warrior.

R.U.L.E.

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Maven/MPire Records
Yeh man Dez that dude.

But in all seriousness it's looking like the season might be a wrap barring anything unforeseen. My biggest fear is Romo putting on his cape, getting us 6 wins and we miss the playoffs only to have a bunch of fukkboys blame Romo for that 'one loss that could put us in the tournament' coupled in with a mid round draft pick.

At this point I wouldn't mind tanking since we haven't picked in the top 5 and YEARS whereas everyone in the division has recently.

DaMos Supreme

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It is what it is. You guys are young but I can tell you we haven't had playmakers on defense since Jimmy was here. Prime time hid some shyt but a healthy Kevin Smith would be a hall of famer. TNew is better than anything we have had since he left. At least he made plays :manny:

Breh, I was in the 8th grade the last time the Cowboys won it all. Now I'm 33:old:. It seems unlikely that we will ever get back to the Superbowl soon, and I'm hoping I'm terribly wrong with that assessment, but I believe it when I see it.. People always point out with the NFL, you can never tell who will be great or fall off from one year to the next, but I can say this team is more so predictable than unpredictable.

No matter how many coaches we went through after Jimmy, defensive coordinators running the 3-4 or 4-3, offensive coordinators, and etc. The same problems continue to rear it's ugly head time and time again. I used to be unsure about Romo when the season starts dwindle down, but Damn if his absence absorbed the life force out of this team. It's a shame if Romo, Witten, and Dez can't have a shot at the chip as a unit. Some of these Nigg@s got to :camby:though. Aaron Glenn brief stint in Dallas >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> every CB after Newman, Newman 03 - 09 >>>>>>>>>> what we have the past three seasons. All the number 2 WR s Rocket Ismail, Terry Glenn, Keyshawn Johnson, Joey Galloway, and possibly Patrick Crayton, Roy Williams, and Antonio Bryant >>>>> Terrance "hot potato" Williams. Our safeties been consistently inconsistent since Darren Woodson retired.

Demarcus Ware seems to be fairing okay when he has other people that can apply pressure as well. To bad he couldn't win a chip in Dallas.

shyt will not ever change unless.......fukk it...don't see it happening anytime soon!

Spade

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DC/Texas/Chicago
It's like the Cowboy fans are being held hostage by the Jones and Garrett family. And I was in the 7th grade the last time we won it and I'm 32. Amazing how EVERYBODY in the metroplex, around the nation, and even themselves know what the problem is. But they refuse to do anything about it. People talk about Cowboy fans not showing up for the Niners. Part of that is because people are tired of Jerry's shyt.