Off-Field Issues, On-Field Problem - Official 2015 Dallas Cowboys Season Thread

DallasTxRep

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, Texas
Louis Riddikk ‏@LRiddikkESPN 11h11 hours ago
For what Dallas is paying Dez, I am amazed out how ineffective they can be at designing plays for him.

Well. How long have I been saying this? Garrett's offense has ruined the prime years of Romo and Dez.
Can't stand our ABC 123 ass playcalling

El Bombi

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
nikkas are really making excuses for our sorry cornerback play. :mjlol:

Our corners lead the league in defensive holding. :mjlol:

And Scandrick is just as overrated as well. He was one of the corners at the top of defensive holding last year. Our secondary scouting department is pure trash. Or, Jerruh just don't know how to judge secondary talent. They had Claiborne coming out of LSU rated as high as Deion coming out of FSU.:mjlol:

I remember most of y'all hated when they drafted Demarco Murray. Me and a couple of others was the only people that like that pick.

Spade

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DC/Texas/Chicago
Not happening. Garrett is immune this year because of Romo's injury
Yeah Garrett's not going anywhere. But he needs to overhaul that coaching staff. Marinelli has to go. Henderson also has to go. The Special Teams coach has to go. I would say Linehan but I think it's Garrett's offense. But if there was anyway you could bring in somebody that could create mismatches and put our players in position to make plays, go get him. As much as we talk about the players, in the game of football, you will never win anything with bad coaching.

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
Like some of us said we ain't winning shyt with no romo
Not only that this supposed to be a good too great defense ain't shyt and hasn't been for years
We can't get sacks can't even get turnovers
Won't matter who u draft if u don't have the proper game plan or coaching staff imo
I don't hate The staff but nobody gets in the players ass for their mistakes and hold them responsible
This some wade Philips shyt basically but at least I seen him mad at a player

We can't even have a game where both offense and defense on same page lately it was defense doing the hard work not this time they got cooked and gassed

My boy lee is injury prone but when he back their he maintains this defense tho

Twill needs to go he can't catch for shyt body catching ass

From what I saw blitzing more was more effective should just do that more often
Common sense too me is if u ain't getting pressure blitz more cuz we sure as hell cant cover

I can't stand the cushion we give wrs shyt is :mindblown: any team against us gets wide open

Dez and romo and witten don't deserve to go out like this cuz we got inefficient coaching

In majority of sports the hard nose don't take crap hold u responsible coaches tend to win championships

Pop, bellicheck, Jackson, Johnson, cower, parcels, etc

U wanna be a nice coach a players coach fine hold them accountable for when they fukk up not smile and clap

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
nikkas are really making excuses for our sorry cornerback play. :mjlol:

Our corners lead the league in defensive holding. :mjlol:

And Scandrick is just as overrated as well. He was one of the corners at the top of defensive holding last year. Our secondary scouting department is pure trash. Or, Jerruh just don't know how to judge secondary talent. They had Claiborne coming out of LSU rated as high as Deion coming out of FSU.:mjlol:

I remember most of y'all hated when they drafted Demarco Murray. Me and a couple of others was the only people that like that pick.
And? McFadden still ran the ball better than Murray so what's your point? You make it seem like Murray was the difference between a W/L in these last few games, they've lost because of defensive collapses in the 4th quarter. You're firing shots at everyone except the guilty party.

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
If Murray wanted to stay he would of simple as that our priority was dez which was right
Could we offered Murray more money I assume so but I ain't a gm or owner don't understand all that cap crap

He probably felted more mad cuz he felt he did more for us and not the o-line was the reason for the success

Buggsy Mogues

My spot is solidified if you ask me
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
City of Angels :blessed:
JEROME HENDERSON has not developed one good DB that has been drafted/signed under his tenure. Our DB's have some of the worst technique in the league and show no improvement whatsoever.

People talmbout Byron Jones a couple pages back but he has been solid this year and I guarantee you put him in NE or Seattle and he would be in the ROY discussion right now.. dude is gonna be real good if he get some coaching.

L. Deezy

Veteran
Daps
JEROME HENDERSON has not developed one good DB that has been drafted/signed under his tenure. Our DB's have some of the worst technique in the league and show no improvement whatsoever.

People talmbout Byron Jones a couple pages back but he has been solid this year and I guarantee you put him in NE or Seattle and he would be in the ROY discussion right now.. dude is gonna be real good if he get some coaching.

RIGHT. I dont get the Byron Jones hate. That whole last drive was straight fukkery before Jones fell on the play.

Defense was gassed. No fight left. Eagles D was gassed too tho. They just got the ball first in OT

L. Deezy

Veteran
Daps
Anyway, the lost last night for some reason hurts more than the playoff lost last season. I get why the refs did that bullshyt last year. They couldnt give us 2 calls in back to back weeks. I get that. But, last night hurt the most becuz it just basically ended our season from what WE can control. Healthy Romo and we would have ran through our division undefeated IMO. Shyt hurts man

A cute ass bytch asked me to hold the elevator for her this morning and I just pushed the closed button 3 times real fast. :mjcry:

She had to pay for my hurt man...

BlueHeffner

Veteran
Daps
Nothing will change with this team until we get a real GM in here. Changing coaches wont do shyt. We've changed coaches how many times and the same issues continue.

Marinelli is a good DC. He had the number 3 ranked defense in the league the year before he came here.

Henderson is a good DB coach. He developed Joe Haden into an all pro CB. The Browns team he came from finished 2nd in passing defense (under Rob Ryan :heh:)

We simply do not have playmakers on this defense besides Hardy and Sean Lee. We damn sure dont have any in the secondary. Whos fault is that? The coaches or the person who drafted them?

Penny 95

Pro
Daps
Cowboys are running the ball fine without him, they're not 2-6 because Murray isn't here. The conservative attitude of the Cowboys coaching staff is coming back to haunt them. Why the hell are Gregory & Irving not playing more? And Marinelli needs to get over his love affair with Hayden.

The Cowboys are not running the ball as good as last year. They are trying to use 3 backs to replace Murray's production and it's not working. I agree with you about the play calling being too conservative.

The reason the cowboys are 2-6 is because they lost a lot of key offensive and defensive players in free agency, and their 2 best offensive players have missed big chunks of the season. They still have a slim chance of making the playoffs because they play in a weak division but they have to start winning now.

El Bombi

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Nothing will change with this team until we get a real GM in here. Changing coaches wont do shyt. We've changed coaches how many times and the same issues continue.

Marinelli is a good DC. He had the number 3 ranked defense in the league the year before he came here.

Henderson is a good DB coach. He developed Joe Haden into an all pro CB. The Browns team he came from finished 2nd in passing defense (under Rob Ryan :heh:)

We simply do not have playmakers on this defense besides Hardy and Sean Lee. We damn sure dont have any in the secondary. Whos fault is that? The coaches or the person who drafted them?

Wish I could REP you again for this post.

You, @Primetime21, and @LurkMoar. :salute: