Off-Field Issues, On-Field Problem - Official 2015 Dallas Cowboys Season Thread

LurkMoar

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
McClain was playing for the Eagles on Sunday, he hurt both our linebackers and picked one of our corners to allow a completion.

Worst game I have seen in a long time

Trill McClay

*Formerly known as Deeeez Nuts
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
Didn't Roy Williams have a Pro Bowl season with the Lions? :childplease:

Come on fam you trying to hard.

Dallas Roy was worse than devin street.
Yeah I remember that clown. Getting caught from behind and then stripped of the ball shortly before reaching the endzone. I can't remember which game it was but that dumbass had the nerve to smile while walking back to the sideline.
:snoop:

Let's not forget how he tried to make Dez carry his shoulder pads after practice.
:russ: :mjlol:

Last edited:

Primetime21

This my city
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lemongrass, cherries, alkaline water
Yeah I remember that clown. Getting caught from behind and then stripped for the of the ball shortly before reaching the endzone. I can't remember which game it was but that dumbass had the nerve to smile while walking back to the sideline.

Let's not forget how he tried to make Dez carry his shoulder pads after practice.

Pretty sure that was Thanksgiving Day against the Saints, clown ruined everybody's day :snoop:

R.U.L.E.

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Maven/MPire Records
I know I'm considered a sunshine pumper n shyt on here but I don't care. I'm not giving up until we are 4 games behind first place. 2.5 games the division still in reach. Yall nikkas think Romo not gonna come back and attempt to go 6-1/7-0 u must be bugging. I don't give a fuk I'm not talking bout no draft shyt until the lights are out. I still have faith as small as it may be. I just can't help it when there's still a chance. Redskins won it at 3-6 in 2012. Won 7 straight. And I'm not letting these bullshyt ass haters see me sweat.

On to Tampa brehs...

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
I know I'm considered a sunshine pumper n shyt on here but I don't care. I'm not giving up until we are 4 games behind first place. 2.5 games the division still in reach. Yall nikkas think Romo not gonna come back and attempt to go 6-1/7-0 u must be bugging. I don't give a fuk I'm not talking bout no draft shyt until the lights are out. I still have faith as small as it may be. I just can't help it when there's still a chance. Redskins won it at 3-6 in 2012. Won 7 straight. And I'm not letting these bullshyt ass haters see me sweat.

On to Tampa brehs...
I'd like for that to happen but i'm done letting them get my blood pressure high, now i'm just going to watch like i do every game and if they win great and if not:francis:

Spade

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DC/Texas/Chicago
Tell me some plays. I saw him get beat on a TD over the middle but other than that he was solid. Majority of the time Church grade out high and when I get on here everybody is like, "The safeties suck" :krs:
One play that sticks out to me is the game winning NO play. Missed a tackle and was out of position.

Ashyneezz

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Yeah I remember that clown. Getting caught from behind and then stripped of the ball shortly before reaching the endzone. I can't remember which game it was but that dumbass had the nerve to smile while walking back to the sideline.

That was new Orleans on thanksgiving day. Will never forget that

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
One play that sticks out to me is the game winning NO play. Missed a tackle and was out of position.
That's more on the staff again, i have no idea why they didn't call a TO when Gachkar took too long getting off the field and Wilson didn't know who to cover.

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW

On to Tampa brehs...

All we doing at this point is costing ourselves a high draft pick breh :sadswagboys:

You want Romo to come back so we can pick 16th instead of 6th :sadswagboys:

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
Saw this....

Said the dude JJT called him and Devin Stree a nikka....
Just because JJT is black some are going to just go:yeshrug: the reality is he's a reporter and when you're working you can't just say whatever like you're in a barbershop. JJT is a bytchmade punk who needs his ass whooped for all the slick shyt he tries to say.