Off-Field Issues, On-Field Problem - Official 2015 Dallas Cowboys Season Thread

Thegospel

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Well brehs, things looking bleak. Guess I shouldn't have went to that game like yall said :yeshrug:

So dez threw a private party last night that was announced on Saturday. He dubbed it the "black out" and said "come party with me after we get the win Sunday". The location wasn't disclosed until after you pay and they made sure to confiscate everyone's phones:russ:. Once we paid they told us the address to wear we got picked up by a party bus which brought us to the mansion. We was literally partying with dez, whitehead, David Irving and Tdubz. Lucky whitehead was breaking down the play to me he was mad hype tho. He was like "bro, I seen da defender coming behind me and it broke my momentum cuz I was worried bout holding onto the ball so I ended up getting caught at the 30." I was telling him that we ain't have special teams play like that in years and he was mad smiling and ish:pachaha:

Dez was playing a lot of future and march madness came on and me and Lucky we're going in. But anyway the real reason I'm bringing this up is because dez was limping around the house the whole time. I think he hurt himself on that play. Dez was also noticeably depressed the whole night he didn't talk much to anyone other than dap everyone up and say 'thanks for coming.' Even when his chick sang happy birthday and he blew out the candles he ain't say nothing. This loss really defeated him man. And I'm tight because I know that party would have been even more lit had we won.

Don't be surprised if Dez is on the injury report again or if they mention is foot is bothering him:mjcry:
Im jealous.

R.U.L.E.

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Maven/MPire Records
Breh, I was in the 8th grade the last time the Cowboys won it all. Now I'm 33:old:. It seems unlikely that we will ever get back to the Superbowl soon, and I'm hoping I'm terribly wrong with that assessment, but I believe it when I see it.. People always point out with the NFL, you can never tell who will be great or fall off from one year to the next, but I can say this team is more so predictable than unpredictable.

No matter how many coaches we went through after Jimmy, defensive coordinators running the 3-4 or 4-3, offensive coordinators, and etc. The same problems continue to rear it's ugly head time and time again. I used to be unsure about Romo when the season starts dwindle down, but Damn if his absence absorbed the life force out of this team. It's a shame if Romo, Witten, and Dez can't have a shot at the chip as a unit. Some of these Nigg@s got to :camby:though. Aaron Glenn brief stint in Dallas >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> every CB after Newman, Newman 03 - 09 >>>>>>>>>> what we have the past three seasons. All the number 2 WR s Rocket Ismail, Terry Glenn, Keyshawn Johnson, Joey Galloway, and possibly Patrick Crayton, Roy Williams, and Antonio Bryant >>>>> Terrance "hot potato" Williams. Our safeties been consistently inconsistent since Darren Woodson retired.

Demarcus Ware seems to be fairing okay when he has other people that can apply pressure as well. To bad he couldn't win a chip in Dallas.

shyt will not ever change unless.......fukk it...don't see it happening anytime soon!

Dude said Aaron Glenn. And :dead: at hot potato Williams.

shyt I would take Jacque Reeves over these dudes. Claiborne is playing better this year but none of these dudes can tackle.

Thegospel

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I have no respect for some of tgese players. Guys like Witten, Hardy and Dez put it all on the line and they cant even follow suit. Mcclain is a fukkboy.

Ashyneezz

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Well brehs, things looking bleak. Guess I shouldn't have went to that game like yall said :yeshrug:

So dez threw a private party last night that was announced on Saturday. He dubbed it the "black out" and said "come party with me after we get the win Sunday". The location wasn't disclosed until after you pay and they made sure to confiscate everyone's phones:russ:. Once we paid they told us the address to wear we got picked up by a party bus which brought us to the mansion. We was literally partying with dez, whitehead, David Irving and Tdubz. Lucky whitehead was breaking down the play to me he was mad hype tho. He was like "bro, I seen da defender coming behind me and it broke my momentum cuz I was worried bout holding onto the ball so I ended up getting caught at the 30." I was telling him that we ain't have special teams play like that in years and he was mad smiling and ish:pachaha:

Dez was playing a lot of future and march madness came on and me and Lucky we're going in. But anyway the real reason I'm bringing this up is because dez was limping around the house the whole time. I think he hurt himself on that play. Dez was also noticeably depressed the whole night he didn't talk much to anyone other than dap everyone up and say 'thanks for coming.' Even when his chick sang happy birthday and he blew out the candles he ain't say nothing. This loss really defeated him man. And I'm tight because I know that party would have been even more lit had we won.

Don't be surprised if Dez is on the injury report again or if they mention is foot is bothering him:mjcry:
:wow:Man Dez so passionate about this man. If he ever gets a ring and starts crying I'm not gonna be able to hold back the tears. Him Romo and Witten brehs :mjcry::mjcry::mjcry:

You DF'96 on CZ?

Last edited:

DaMos Supreme

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
nikka Roy and Antonio are not better than Terrance. :stopitslime:

Just venting fam. I probably will place more trust in Roy Williams to catch a pass in a"situational" scenario than Terrance Williams :smugfavre:. The Antonio Bryant thing was just basically based off on who had a higher ceiling, but that's irrelevant.

Thegospel

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Just venting fam. I probably will place more trust in Roy Williams to catch a pass in a"situational" scenario than Terrance Williams :smugfavre:. The Antonio Bryant thing was just basically based off on who had a higher ceiling, but that's irrelevant.
I feel you. I just dont like positive words said about #11.

BlueHeffner

Veteran
Daps
Brehs i couldnt envision this type of season in my worst nightmares :mjcry:

Most of us were toddlers or not even born the last time we had a losing streak this long :mjcry:

The worst part of this is Romo and Witten will be a year older next year :mjcry:

We got so many holes to fill if we ever want to be an elite defense :mjcry:

We need two new Safeties (i say put jones at FS but that creates a hole at corner)

We need two new corners (get claiborne and carr the fukk outta here)

We need a 315lb DT (idgaf what type of 1 tech marinelli prefers, we need someone to take up two blockers so our linebackers can make plays)

We need two new LBS (Lee needs to hang it up and McClain is straight :flabbynsick: status)

On offense, give me a vet WR in free agency that can catch the dam ball (dont want a rookie that will take 3 years to develop)

A workhorse back (RunDmC is doing better than we all thought, but we need some fresh legs back there)

With that said, with this team and a healthy Romo and Dez all season, we are a top 3 NFC team. Fix this dam defense (mainly the safeties) and go for it next season

R.U.L.E.

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Maven/MPire Records
Stilltheguru is spot on bout bum ass McClain. This nikka hasn't done shyt since he's come back and it's clear his head ain't even in the game. Dude looks disinterested and doesn't have that intensity he had last year. It's what you should expect from a nikka who retires every other year.

Sean Lee, as much as I love and respect him has to go. Here's the problem with Lee:

We go into the season with Lee and he goes down. We've assembled the defense with Lee involved in terms of the play calling and getting guys lined up that when he goes down it completely fukks us. The reason why we got away with having good LBnplay last year without Lee is because he went down in May of last year before training camp even started. This gave us ample time to implement our schemes and such without Lee. But every year Lee starts the season and goes down in a game we're infinitely worse. He's gonna have to retire and coach or something because this can't go on. I feel bad saying that cuz he's a warrior and loves the game and is nice. But his body can't take the game of football.

Wilcox and his bad angles really needs to :camby: that shyt was so deflating last night. And cowboys fans are some bytches selling they tickets. Eagles fans were chanting that bullshyt "E-A-G-L-E-S EAGLES" nonsense all night. Came at a few of them and hit me with the "talk to me when you get a ring" and that drove them cowards off the edge. Dudes were even coming at some chicks that were laughing at what I was saying telling them to go down on their knees cuz they don't know football etc.

Man..I had a feeling this season would turn out like this. We haven't had a repeat division winner since 2004.

I'm watching every week tho but the excitement is severely depleted.

Spade

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DC/Texas/Chicago
Brehs i couldnt envision this type of season in my worst nightmares :mjcry:

Most of us were toddlers or not even born the last time we had a losing streak this long :mjcry:

The worst part of this is Romo and Witten will be a year older next year :mjcry:

We got so many holes to fill if we ever want to be an elite defense :mjcry:

We need two new Safeties (i say put jones at FS but that creates a hole at corner)

We need two new corners (get claiborne and carr the fukk outta here)

We need a 315lb DT (idgaf what type of 1 tech marinelli prefers, we need someone to take up two blockers so our linebackers can make plays)

We need two new LBS (Lee needs to hang it up and McClain is straight :flabbynsick: status)

On offense, give me a vet WR in free agency that can catch the dam ball (dont want a rookie that will take 3 years to develop)

A workhorse back (RunDmC is doing better than we all thought, but we need some fresh legs back there)

With that said, with this team and a healthy Romo and Dez all season, we are a top 3 NFC team. Fix this dam defense (mainly the safeties) and go for it next season
None of it means anything if the coaching remains the same. The coaching from the HC to the coordinators to the positional coaching needs an overhaul.

BigE214

Future GOAT
Daps
Reppin
Groveside, TX
Nah. He has regressed significantly this season. He has missed tackle after tackle. Takes bad angles and doesn't cover the field well.
Tell me some plays. I saw him get beat on a TD over the middle but other than that he was solid. Majority of the time Church grade out high and when I get on here everybody is like, "The safeties suck" :krs:

BigE214

Future GOAT
Daps
Reppin
Groveside, TX
Irving played well last night.
The first game he got in with us he played well and we hadn't heard from them since.

4KAg2WE.jpg