Off-Field Issues, On-Field Problem - Official 2015 Dallas Cowboys Season Thread

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
The Cowboys are not running the ball as good as last year. They are trying to use 3 backs to replace Murray's production and it's not working. I agree with you about the play calling being too conservative.

The reason the cowboys are 2-6 is because they lost a lot of key offensive and defensive players in free agency, and their 2 best offensive players have missed big chunks of the season. They still have a slim chance of making the playoffs because they play in a weak division but they have to start winning now.
That's on them and not an indictment on the players, McFadden was the lone back last night and he had over 100yds. Garrett & Co chose to do the RBBC instead of drafting or just naming a starter. They couldn't run the ball early this season because Dez was out, but now that he's back look at how the offense moves now. Cassell had 3tds and McFadden had another 100+ game, the Cowboys are actually running the ball better than the Eagles statistically.

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
On god our receivers only run 3 routes, and when we finally try to pick dez open the reffs call it :mjpls:

Also this bum Terrence Williams STILL CANT CATCH WHAT THE fukk

u gotta hit his body with the ball for him to catch with his t-rex ass having hands
ray charles can catch better than him

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW
Garrett should of been gone the minute they choked that 13-3 year away years ago , it's crazy to me how they've stood by him shameful actually. He won't get another job once he's run his course here

The Garrett's and Joneses are to intertwined. Jerry firing him would be like him firing Steven...

Actually Steven is our only hope cause he is so cutthroat I could see him firing Garrett after he kills Jerry...I mean after Jerry passes away...

BigE214

Future GOAT
Daps
Reppin
Groveside, TX
Church is good. Wilcox can go.

McClain looks like them Swisha Sweets still on his ass. Period, the whole defensive unit was gassed last night.

fukk it, it is what it is

Irving should be starting and I said that the first time he touched the field.

The problem with our corners is we have 2 cover guys. You need a cover guy and a ball hawk (ie, Newman and Jenkins/Newman and Henry)

No one on our defense is an enforcer.

McClain and Lee look like preseason mode

lightskin jermaine

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
San Antonio
Church is good. Wilcox can go.

McClain looks like them Swisha Sweets still on his ass. Period, the whole defensive unit was gassed last night.

fukk it, it is what it is

Irving should be starting and I said that the first time he touched the field.

The problem with our corners is we have 2 cover guys. You need a cover guy and a ball hawk (ie, Newman and Jenkins/Newman and Henry)

No one on our defense is an enforcer.

McClain and Lee look like preseason mode

Man I forgot McClain was even out there. Dude has been a ghost all year. It's fukked up to say but I hope the team just quits on Garrett and forces a coachING change.

zopaco317

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Coaching is the problem, losing six straight in the NFL is crazy especially when 5 of the games were very winnable and 2 went to overtime. At times the playcalling on both sides of the ball have me lost. When Romo is playing he has to get playcalls he knows hes gonna change off some "As soon as i get to the line im changing this bullshyt:rudy:" He then goes to the line and hit everyone with the " KILL KILL KILL!:camby:"

KOohbt

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The Garrett's and Joneses are to intertwined. Jerry firing him would be like him firing Steven...

Actually Steven is our only hope cause he is so cutthroat I could see him firing Garrett after he kills Jerry...I mean after Jerry passes away...
:mjlol:

FrankyFourFingers

Raised in Ruins
Daps
Reppin
CA
The Cowboys are not running the ball as good as last year. They are trying to use 3 backs to replace Murray's production and it's not working. I agree with you about the play calling being too conservative.

The reason the cowboys are 2-6 is because they lost a lot of key offensive and defensive players in free agency, and their 2 best offensive players have missed big chunks of the season. They still have a slim chance of making the playoffs because they play in a weak division but they have to start winning now.
The reason the cowboys are two an six is cause romo is out period. No bullshyt with that we lost to many people on the offseason. If you gunna fault stephen an mcclay, fault them for not gettin a competent back up qb.
Injuries the only reason this season is this bad. Put romo under center this team is 7-1. Oscan add on oscan gettin hurt as well as dez. This team been in every fckin game exept the pats game an it was cause of faulty qb play that we didnt win them. Will mcclay been puttin together a squad, buildin somethin with that line. Him an stephen doin it the right way. fukk garret tho, but he aint goin nowhere.