Off-Field Issues, On-Field Problem - Official 2015 Dallas Cowboys Season Thread

MAGNETO.

#STARKSET #LEMONCAKEGANG #NYGBIGBLUE
Daps
Reppin
NY FOOTBALL GIANTS. #STARKSET
This D staff needs to :camby:we have a coordinator who refuses to blitz and a CB coach who teaches players to play 10yds off the receivers. I can't fault the D-line because you can't sack the QB if the receivers have a free run off the LOS. I hate the play Cassell was picked on, the risk is too high and the reward is too low. Even if McFadden caught the ball it would of only been a 3yd gain, you can just hand the ball off and get more yards. The defense lost this game and Marinelli is responsible, play conservative D and you're bound to lose. Jones has been ballin all year so anyone trying to blame him needs to shut it down.

:pacspit:

Marinelli is the reason why your defense is even respectable.
If he leaves your defense it toast.

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
I think Murray and the Cowboys would agree that they needed each other. The Cowboy's offense is too one dimensional without Murray and Murray clearly does not fit in the Eagles pass first uptempo offense.
Cowboys are running the ball fine without him, they're not 2-6 because Murray isn't here. The conservative attitude of the Cowboys coaching staff is coming back to haunt them. Why the hell are Gregory & Irving not playing more? And Marinelli needs to get over his love affair with Hayden.

DaMos Supreme

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This shyt hurts brehs, halfway through the season and have to anticipate next season, just to possibly to see what will transpire next. After coming off of last season, expectations were high. What's even sadder, if these Nigg@s just had a split with the last six games, we would be sitting on top of the division. And no, that was not some impossible feat. I'm not too sure if you fired Garrett right now, things will get better as far as the future goes. Romo masked plenty of deficiencies on this team.

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW
Cowboys are running the ball fine without him, they're not 2-6 because Murray isn't here. The conservative attitude of the Cowboys coaching staff is coming back to haunt them. Why the hell are Gregory & Irving not playing more? And Marinelli needs to get over his love affair with Hayden.

Worst coaching staff in the league right now.

Lawrence was gassed on some plays and they kept bringing in Gregory to replace...Hardy :yeah ok:

Obviously with Romo back this team will be much better...

But I can't imagine this team actually winning a superbowl no matter how well they play with Jason Garrett as the head coach :yeah ok:

Sonny Corinthos

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Port Charles, NY
Louis Riddikk ‏@LRiddikkESPN 11h11 hours ago
For what Dallas is paying Dez, I am amazed out how ineffective they can be at designing plays for him.

Well. How long have I been saying this? Garrett's offense has ruined the prime years of Romo and Dez.

Garrett should of been gone the minute they choked that 13-3 year away years ago , it's crazy to me how they've stood by him shameful actually. He won't get another job once he's run his course here

Thegospel

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Louis Riddikk ‏@LRiddikkESPN 11h11 hours ago
For what Dallas is paying Dez, I am amazed out how ineffective they can be at designing plays for him.

Well. How long have I been saying this? Garrett's offense has ruined the prime years of Romo and Dez.
Yall think garrett has a chance to get fired? Nobody is available really