Off-Field Issues, On-Field Problem - Official 2015 Dallas Cowboys Season Thread

Spade

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DC/Texas/Chicago
4 takeaways in 8 games :what: 4!!!! :dahell: the fukkin season is halfway over! That's the problem with this team right now. No ball hawks, playmakers...NOTHING on defense
The big problem. This defense was bad last year. But what masked that was that they got turnovers.

BlueHeffner

Veteran
Daps
Breh i legitimately believe if we sit Romo, we end up 2-14, battling Detroit for number one overall pick. If we did, we need to take this man
1379690870000-USATSI-7427400.jpg

Spade

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DC/Texas/Chicago
Well I would have rather take a DL player too. I just said don't be surprised if it's a secondary player and it was. I think Byron will be a good player for us but he needs coaching. Henderson has to go along with several other coaches.

BTW, Dez's presence opens up this offense for everyone. It's plainly obvious. If only we had a better coach that could actually use him.

Spade

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DC/Texas/Chicago
The Front office brehs. These fools have no clue how to build a team. Wilcox and Church shouldve been upgraded years ago but nooo "all we need is a better pass rush"
Relying on an undrafted safety and a 3rd round project who only played the position one year while in college.

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
This D staff needs to :camby:we have a coordinator who refuses to blitz and a CB coach who teaches players to play 10yds off the receivers. I can't fault the D-line because you can't sack the QB if the receivers have a free run off the LOS. I hate the play Cassell was picked on, the risk is too high and the reward is too low. Even if McFadden caught the ball it would of only been a 3yd gain, you can just hand the ball off and get more yards. The defense lost this game and Marinelli is responsible, play conservative D and you're bound to lose. Jones has been ballin all year so anyone trying to blame him needs to shut it down.

El Bombi

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This D staff needs to :camby:we have a coordinator who refuses to blitz and a CB coach who teaches players to play 10yds off the receivers. I can't fault the D-line because you can't sack the QB if the receivers have a free run off the LOS. I hate the play Cassell was picked on, the risk is too high and the reward is too low. Even if McFadden caught the ball it would of only been a 3yd gain, you can just hand the ball off and get more yards. The defense lost this game and Marinelli is responsible, play conservative D and you're bound to lose. Jones has been ballin all year so anyone trying to blame him needs to shut it down.

Playing 10 yards off? :mjlol: Claiborne was playing press all game and was getting beat. That's why he kept being called for defensive holding.

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
Playing 10 yards off? :mjlol: Claiborne was playing press all game and was getting beat. That's why he kept being called for defensive holding.
I'm looking at the corners specifically whenever the D is out there, Henderson does not like to press and it gives the receivers room to get in position to catch the ball. You're bringing up Claiborne i'm bringing up every other CB on the team, you can't get sacks if the WRs have a free release. You want to hate on Jones, but the fact is he's been the most consistent player on our defense. You could've singled out McClain but you're picking on Jones?:snoop:

Penny 95

Pro
Daps
I think Murray and the Cowboys would agree that they needed each other. The Cowboy's offense is too one dimensional without Murray and Murray clearly does not fit in the Eagles pass first uptempo offense.

Codeine Bryant

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW
Tony Romo and Jason Witten don't deserve this shyt.

Dez Bryant don't deserve this shyt.

Garbage ass team. Even worse coaching staff.

Stars number 1 team in Western Conference. Only Dallas team worth a shyt this season.