Off-Field Issues, On-Field Problem - Official 2015 Dallas Cowboys Season Thread

LurkMoar

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Byron Jones been up and down but he still out best safety pretty much, thats how bad Wilcox and Church are.

I want Jeff heath to start brehs... this is what it has come to :francis:

BlueHeffner

Veteran
Daps
They still only gave up 21 points breh, nobody saying this defense is all world but for the talent level they got it is what it is..

we not a team built around the defense, we never were... We were a team that built our ENTIRE PHILOSOPHY AROUND HIDING OUR DEFENSE FOR AS LONG AS POSSIBLE WITH TIME OF POSSESSION

So heres our problem, the defense always been bad... now the offense is bad.
When your starting all pro QB is out, your defense needs to step up and win games. The offense did its part tonight. 27 points vs an above average defense.

This D has no playmakers at all. We are weak up the middle (told yall we shouldve drafted Malcolm Brown) and we have the worst saftey tandem in the league. It is frustrating considering all the resources weve spent upgrading the defense this offseason.

The biggest problem with this team which no one wants to admit is Jerry/Stephen. How long have we seen this same story? The Defense folding has been happening back when garrett was OC. We dont draft playmakers and this is why we constantly fold in these games

El Bombi

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
When your starting all pro QB is out, your defense needs to step up and win games. The offense did its part tonight. 27 points vs an above average defense.

This D has no playmakers at all. We are weak up the middle (told yall we shouldve drafted Malcolm Brown) and we have the worst saftey tandem in the league. It is frustrating considering all the resources weve spent upgrading the defense this offseason.

The biggest problem with this team which no one wants to admit is Jerry/Stephen. How long have we seen this same story? The Defense folding has been happening back when garrett was OC. We dont draft playmakers and this is why we constantly fold in these games

Naw these nikkas still love garbage ass Byron Jones over Malcolm Brown.

Jerruh it's about the front 7 idiot.

LurkMoar

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Breh we haven't had a good defense since 09, now we dont have a good offense to hide it anymore.

It is what it is

Surreal

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It is what it is. You guys are young but I can tell you we haven't had playmakers on defense since Jimmy was here. Prime time hid some shyt but a healthy Kevin Smith would be a hall of famer. TNew is better than anything we have had since he left. At least he made plays :manny:

Primetime21

This my city
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lemongrass, cherries, alkaline water
They still only gave up 21 points breh, nobody saying this defense is all world but for the talent level they got it is what it is..

we not a team built around the defense, we never were... We were a team that built our ENTIRE PHILOSOPHY AROUND HIDING OUR DEFENSE FOR AS LONG AS POSSIBLE WITH TIME OF POSSESSION

So heres our problem, the defense always been bad... now the offense is bad.
Ya'll keep focusing on points. Forget the points. They got beat up and down the field in the 2nd half. Beat like a dog in overtime. How did we go from this unit supposedly being a strength before the season to now we just so bad? Remember how Lee & McClain together were supposed to be such an unstoppable tandem? Remember how the "rushmen" of Hardy/Lawrence/Crawford/Gregory was going to give us a formidable pass rush? Remember how the safeties and corners were going to look so much better because the front 7 was so improved?

At this point I'm finished with this team, their season is over. I will only continue to watch because I'm a loyal fan, and because there are guys on this team that I do genuinely enjoy watching. But this team is going nowhere until a new regime comes in, and brings in a new culture. Romo and Witten, probably the two greatest cowboys of our era are going to retire having never played in a super bowl, that's a travesty. The incompetence on this staff; offense, defense, and special teams is unbelievable. I'd take the Wade Phillips staff over this one easily.

Primetime21

This my city
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lemongrass, cherries, alkaline water
4 takeaways in 8 games :what: 4!!!! :dahell: the fukkin season is halfway over! That's the problem with this team right now. No ball hawks, playmakers...NOTHING on defense

Peep Jeff Heath on that big conversion, once again a Dallas DB running 20 yards downfield with their back to the QB having no idea the ball is in the air. This happens every week. I swear if I was running this franchise I would be cleaning house tomorrow

Surreal

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Ya'll keep focusing on points. Forget the points. They got beat up and down the field in the 2nd half. Beat like a dog in overtime. How did we go from this unit supposedly being a strength before the season to now we just so bad? Remember how Lee & McClain together were supposed to be such an unstoppable tandem? Remember how the "rushmen" of Hardy/Lawrence/Crawford/Gregory was going to give us a formidable pass rush? Remember how the safeties and corners were going to look so much better because the front 7 was so improved?

At this point I'm finished with this team, their season is over. I will only continue to watch because I'm a loyal fan, and because there are guys on this team that I do genuinely enjoy watching. But this team is going nowhere until a new regime comes in, and brings in a new culture. Romo and Witten, probably the two greatest cowboys of our era are going to retire having never played in a super bowl, that's a travesty. The incompetence on this staff; offense, defense, and special teams is unbelievable. I'd take the Wade Phillips staff over this one easily.

And I need for Cowboys fans to remember the travesty when they judge Jerry.
He ran off Jimmy to get the credit and we really haven't done anything since.
Fukkin Eli has 2 rings..Eli. He has wasted Romo and Witten careers. Took him damn near 10 years to get a good Oline and hasn't done shyt for the D but plug a hole here or there

Juggalo Fred

Juggalo and horrorcore enthusiast
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Juggalo island
And I need for Cowboys fans to remember the travesty when they judge Jerry.
He ran off Jimmy to get the credit and we really haven't done anything since.
Fukkin Eli has 2 rings..Eli. He has wasted Romo and Witten careers. Took him damn near 10 years to get a good Oline and hasn't done shyt for the D but plug a hole here or there
Don't forget Eli beat Romo head to head in the playoffs