Off-Field Issues, On-Field Problem - Official 2015 Dallas Cowboys Season Thread

CourtesyFlush

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
What happened to our D brehs. They switched up the offensive scheme on us and we didnt even attempt to adjust. Fire all coaches start from scratch

BlueHeffner

Veteran
Daps
Garrett had one winning season, several 8 and 8 seasons, and now we're in tank mode. He was never noted as an offensive coordinator either. You can't outtallent the league for long in the salary cap era. No matter what players we bring in, no matter what coordinators we fire, here we are for more mediocrity. We find new ways to lose. Last game was on the offense and this game was on the defense.
I hear what u sayin breh. I want garrett outta here in the worst way.

With that said, it aint Garrett fault our safeties cant tackle for shyt and consistently take bad angles.

It aint Garett fault that our best player on D is always injured.

It aint Garretts fault that we have corners that dont fit this scheme.

This seasons failure needs to be directed at Jerry and Stephen. Going in to the season with the worst backup Qb out there is unacceptable. We are a 6-2, 7-1 team if romo was healthy.

kevm3

follower of Jesus
Supporter
Daps
I hear what u sayin breh. I want garrett outta here in the worst way.

With that said, it aint Garrett fault our safeties cant tackle for shyt and consistently take bad angles.

It aint Garett fault that our best player on D is always injured.

It aint Garretts fault that we have corners that dont fit this scheme.

This seasons failure needs to be directed at Jerry and Stephen. Going in to the season with the worst backup Qb out there is unacceptable. We are a 6-2, 7-1 team if romo was healthy.

Last game the defense held the seahawks to 13 points and the giants to 13 (the offense turned the ball over several times). The offense was at fault here. The defense was at fault tonight... but who takes responsibility for the whole team? The head coach. What other team has a head coach that only takes responsibility for one side of the ball?

Make Garrett a GM if you have to keep him around valley ranch, but he's not a head coach.

El Bombi

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Getting Jalen Ramsey in the draft should be the only focus.

I'm not impress with any of these overrated QB's coming out this year.

Trill McClay

*Formerly known as Deeeez Nuts
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
Bottom line:
-offensive line played piss poor tonight
-T-Rex was suspect again tonight (drops and the PI that negated the TD)
-defensive tackles are a joke. Tyrone signed that contract and hasn't showed up to a game yet
-Bum ass McClain RIP'd Lee
-Secondary is dumpster juice - specifically Wilcox. Homie must have flunked all his math courses, cus he can't take a good angle on a tackle to save his life.

:huhldup: at the rest of our schedule.

Surreal

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It's all about playmaking. It separates the good from great. I can tell you the Giants will probably will another ring this season. They make plays even as putrid as their run game is

robb

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Dallas
On my way to Dallas brehs. :jawalrus:

We about to be 2-8 when I attend games :lawd:
lol shoulda stayed home ese.

as far as the low quality tackling goes, i think church said players arnt allowed to practice tackling. Its all part of the deal with the player bargaining agreement. Shorter days of practice along with tackling to help reduce injuries.

LurkMoar

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
"Nah man the defense is straight, they did they job :skip:" Aint that what we heard the last few weeks in here while some of us @BlueHeffner were trying to tell ya'll that unit wasn't passing the eye test

Let's do a quick recap:

-We got 2 starting tackles who aren't worth shyt, one just got signed to an extension before the season.
-We got 3 starting linebackers who aren't worth shyt.
-We have 2 starting safeties who aren't worth shyt, and a 50 million dollar corner that can't cover to save his life.

That's 73% of the starting unit. How is it possible, that after a complete formation change, and 3 different defensive coordinators that we still need a complete overhaul on defense?

They still only gave up 21 points breh, nobody saying this defense is all world but for the talent level they got it is what it is..

we not a team built around the defense, we never were... We were a team that built our ENTIRE PHILOSOPHY AROUND HIDING OUR DEFENSE FOR AS LONG AS POSSIBLE WITH TIME OF POSSESSION

So heres our problem, the defense always been bad... now the offense is bad.

El Bombi

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It's all about playmaking. It separates the good from great. I can tell you the Giants will probably will another ring this season. They make plays even as putrid as their run game is

Dez is the only playmaker/nikka with heart out there.

I feel sorry that he have to play with the rest of these weak nikkas.

Surreal

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Dez is the only playmaker/nikka with heart out there.

I feel sorry that he have to play with the rest of these weak nikkas.

Yeah only him and Hardy. We just don't have playmakers. We have 3rd and 4 and DBs 10 yards off receivers type players. Romo and Dez hid that last season