Off-Field Issues, On-Field Problem - Official 2015 Dallas Cowboys Season Thread

Broad Street Bully

Sick & Tide Sixers/Phillies/Cowboys fan smh
Daps
Reppin
Philly. Fucc a Eagle. I mean dat.
That nikka is trash like I expected. Same with Claiborne.

I felt the Carr signing from Kansas City was idiotic as well.

Put money in your front 7. That what's win you championships.

Jerruh got it backwards.
the last play was Byron but as a whole dude has been great :what:

LurkMoar

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Wilcox just is a low iq safety. He constantly takes bad angles game after game, drive after drive. He isn't even an average safety. I dont even trust that fool on special team coverage. Release his tomrow

I never understand all the reaching from our defensive players, they always grasping for shoulder pads and get stiff armed :why:

Dive for the knees and wrap up Gat damn it :damn:

kevm3

follower of Jesus
Supporter
Daps
Head coach isnt calling the defensive plays breh. Im not putting that on Garrett.

Garrett had one winning season, several 8 and 8 seasons, and now we're in tank mode. He was never noted as an offensive coordinator either. You can't outtallent the league for long in the salary cap era. No matter what players we bring in, no matter what coordinators we fire, here we are for more mediocrity. We find new ways to lose. Last game was on the offense and this game was on the defense.

who_better_than_me

Time to go!!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I never understand all the reaching from our defensive players, they always grasping for shoulder pads and get stiff armed :why:

Dive for the knees and wrap up Gat damn it :damn:
shyt is frustrating. I guess thats why i get behind hardy cuz hes just nasty and going make sure you get up. A whole bunch of otjer players on defense need to be release before we ever considering releasing or not bringing back hardy

Primetime21

This my city
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lemongrass, cherries, alkaline water
"Nah man the defense is straight, they did they job :skip:" Aint that what we heard the last few weeks in here while some of us @BlueHeffner were trying to tell ya'll that unit wasn't passing the eye test

Let's do a quick recap:

-We got 2 starting tackles who aren't worth shyt, one just got signed to an extension before the season.
-We got 3 starting linebackers who aren't worth shyt.
-We have 2 starting safeties who aren't worth shyt, and a 50 million dollar corner that can't cover to save his life.

That's 73% of the starting unit. How is it possible, that after a complete formation change, and 3 different defensive coordinators that we still need a complete overhaul on defense?