Off-Field Issues, On-Field Problem - Official 2015 Dallas Cowboys Season Thread

Thegospel

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Sounding like them white folks smdh. Dude was a non factor so its nothing he gone. Hope dude get his life together though.
Yo you be on some shyt cuh. How i sound white? This bytch nikka was the starting running back for the dallas cowboys and he wasnt man enough to take advantage. Yeah hes ungrateful. Most teams wouldve never gave his clown ass the starting job. And best believe it was given to him because he did nothing in camp or preseason to win it. I dont (hope) he gets it together. He SHOULD though because he has some talent. :yeshrug:

lutha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
He does suck. He can't complete a pass or move an offense without a GREAT run game and a GREAT defense. Being better than Weeden and Cassell is not hard. Go to the draft to get a QB to groom. But Kaep is what he is. An inaccurate passer who was helped by a great run game and great defense. Also, no to rg3. He can't read a defense to save his life. He will never have that explosiveness that you saw in 2012. Nice arm but that's about it.

what?...so it was the defense that was scoring the points they were putting up and it was the running game that was winning all those games?...lol get outta here man...the dude was doing more than you giving him credit for...it was him that was beating green bay those years with his arm and legs, when the defense was getting burned by arod....the dude has proven he can succeed in the league....like i said: he didnt go to shyt until the gm/coach had their thing...that affected everyone on that team, just look at that team since that went down...they went from 2nd best in the league to some shyt....anyway, put him where that shyt aint going on, and he'll be aight again...

as for rg3: cant read defs?...lol what?!?!...so although the dude had 20 passing tds to only 5 ints his rookie year, he cant read defs?...in fact, even when he was playing hurt his second year, he still had more passing tds than picks, but he cant read defenses...i bet you think eli (whose led the league in picks a couple times) can though huh?...or how about andrew luck who has led the league in turnovers since he got there?....i already know what you gonna say: yea they can, and it's not all their fault for their picks/turnovers...but somehow, even though rg3 has less than them, he cant...lol get outta here...

...i swear some of yall are caught in the moment fans and/or dont watch games & just believe whatever bullshyt the media puts out there....once rg3 and kaep switch teams, and if they get the chance(gotta say that, knowing how the league treats black qbs), they gonna be killing the league again...i'd just rather one of them be doing that while wearing a star on the helmet...

Trill McClay

*Formerly known as Deeeez Nuts
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
I liked Randle, but I admit it was hard defending homie the past few incidents. All this means is we get to have more fun trying to anticipate what players we pick up for rounds 1-3 in the 2016 draft. Additionally, this opens the door for some decent offseasons moves for (HB, WR, etc).

:blessed:

Swagbrehs we gotta look at the bright side.

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
Yo you be on some shyt cuh. How i sound white? This bytch nikka was the starting running back for the dallas cowboys and he wasnt man enough to take advantage. Yeah hes ungrateful. Most teams wouldve never gave his clown ass the starting job. And best believe it was given to him because he did nothing in camp or preseason to win it. I dont (hope) he gets it together. He SHOULD though because he has some talent. :yeshrug:
I don't be on shyt you sounding like a cac and anybody else on that shyt you on sounding like one too. If you don't know how you sound like the stereotypical cac its probably cause you want to be like them so continue to emulate them. @BlueHeffner you want to sound like a cac too? Whats good with y'all trying to sound like the other side. I ain't never ran into black cats saying cac sports talk radio call in stuff until I got on here. I expect that from cacs not black folks. Maybe I'm expecting too much from people on here :yeshrug:

BlueHeffner

Veteran
Daps
I don't be on shyt you sounding like a cac and anybody else on that shyt you on sounding like one too. If you don't know how you sound like the stereotypical cac its probably cause you want to be like them so continue to emulate them. @[B]BlueHeffner[/B] you want to sound like a cac too? Whats good with y'all trying to sound like the other side. I ain't never ran into black cats saying cac sports talk radio call in stuff until I got on here. I expect that from cacs not black folks. Maybe I'm expecting too much from people on here :yeshrug:
:comeon:

Thegospel

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I don't be on shyt you sounding like a cac and anybody else on that shyt you on sounding like one too. If you don't know how you sound like the stereotypical cac its probably cause you want to be like them so continue to emulate them. @BlueHeffner you want to sound like a cac too? Whats good with y'all trying to sound like the other side. I ain't never ran into black cats saying cac sports talk radio call in stuff until I got on here. I expect that from cacs not black folks. Maybe I'm expecting too much from people on here :yeshrug:
:russell:You got it bruh.