Off-Field Issues, On-Field Problem - Official 2015 Dallas Cowboys Season Thread

lutha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
jerry need to get on the phone and see what the 49ers want for kaep....sure they'd give him up for cheap right now...he can backup romo for a year or 2, then take over....him, dez, that o-line, and whatever rb they take in the draft in 2 years would be a nice offensive....

lutha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
also, witt getting close to calling it quits, so it's time to look for his replacement....i know they high on the guy they got now, but i'd like them to take a flyer on oj howard at bama if he there in the later rounds....i like that dude's game...

CaughtInTWebb

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Big D, Texas
jerry need to get on the phone and see what the 49ers want for kaep....sure they'd give him up for cheap right now...he can backup romo for a year or 2, then take over....him, dez, that o-line, and whatever rb they take in the draft in 2 years would be a nice offensive....

I don't know breh.....

Maybe a change of scenery will help breh but I don't have faith in our coaches fixing his problems....plus, I think the 9ers going release dude at the end of the year...

lutha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I don't know breh.....

Maybe a change of scenery will help breh but I don't have faith in our coaches fixing his problems....plus, I think the 9ers going release dude at the end of the year...

his only problem is he needs stability...he didnt start playing shytty until the whole gm/harbaugh shyt started....he gets that back, and he'll get his confidence back...

Spade

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DC/Texas/Chicago
HELL NO!! He sucks and no amount of sitting behind anything will change that.