Off-Field Issues, On-Field Problem - Official 2015 Dallas Cowboys Season Thread

lutha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
HELL NO!! He sucks and no amount of sitting behind anything will change that.

he doesnt suck though....the dude is still young & has proven he can be apart of a winning team in the league.....also, he's better than weeden, cassell, and any of the other qbs they talking about bringing in.....

i'd rather get rg3, but the skins not letting him go till next year probably.....if kaep is available and cheap, the boys should go for him...

Ashyneezz

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
jerry need to get on the phone and see what the 49ers want for kaep....sure they'd give him up for cheap right now...he can backup romo for a year or 2, then take over....him, dez, that o-line, and whatever rb they take in the draft in 2 years would be a nice offensive....
Hasn't made a good pass all yr:camby:

lutha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Hasn't made a good pass all yr:camby:

and?...the dude has proven he can win in the league...he was making plays and went to 3 straight nfc ship games and a sb...hell, was a play away from winning a sb...but yall would rather put faith in bum ass weeden & cassell, who've proven they cant win shyt in the league....fukk that....i'd rather take a chance on a proven winner than some qb that throws a pretty ball or looks the part...

lightskin jermaine

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
San Antonio
We don't need Forte's over the hill ass. What the hell is their fascination with him

if we work out a deal with chicago, they'd probably be paying majority of his salary. i wouldn't mind getting him for cheap and still drafting our future back having forte as a mentor. forter would be a great 3rd down back.

Spade

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DC/Texas/Chicago
he doesnt suck though....the dude is still young & has proven he can be apart of a winning team in the league.....also, he's better than weeden, cassell, and any of the other qbs they talking about bringing in.....

i'd rather get rg3, but the skins not letting him go till next year probably.....if kaep is available and cheap, the boys should go for him...
He does suck. He can't complete a pass or move an offense without a GREAT run game and a GREAT defense. Being better than Weeden and Cassell is not hard. Go to the draft to get a QB to groom. But Kaep is what he is. An inaccurate passer who was helped by a great run game and great defense. Also, no to rg3. He can't read a defense to save his life. He will never have that explosiveness that you saw in 2012. Nice arm but that's about it.

kevm3

follower of Jesus
Supporter
Daps
dallas would be out of their minds to use up another draft pick trading for an older runnign back in a year that we're nearly in tank territory.