Off-Field Issues, On-Field Problem - Official 2015 Dallas Cowboys Season Thread

BlueHeffner

Veteran
Daps
I will say about the offense. Where are the rb screen plays? The wr screen plays not the trash we threw to Dez.

:francis:

Been saying the same thing. This offense is a ball control offense. It is heavily based on the run and the pass working off of that. Screens would work perfectly in an offense like this.
Screen passes went to the bushes once Dunbar got injured but i agree we do need to incorporate that in to the offense

CaughtInTWebb

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Big D, Texas
Brehs.....there were a couple of plays where if Cassell would of made the right read....walk in TD.....

Same where if Collins makes the right block a walk in TD....

Tired of saying this but damn near every lost we should've fukking won if a couple of plays were made....

Last edited:

Rosecrans

CPT
Supporter
Daps
Yep I do unless you have proof that's not what happened. So take your own advice and get the fukk out here dikk riding from about a week ago.

Him getting released is proof enough but go ahead and keep acting like an angry bytch :stopitslime:

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW
Screen passes went to the bushes once Dunbar got injured but i agree we do need to incorporate that in to the offense

You want to risk Mcfadden getting hurt on a screen pass :francis:

Could have sworn we threw him one and got bailed out with an incomplete pass where he clearly caught it...took two steps...and fumbled :francis:

Same thing for wide receiver screens...

You trust t rex arms and cole beasely to block on a screen :francis:

I think we have ran 2 or 3 rub plays and got flagged for all of them :francis:

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
You want to risk Mcfadden getting hurt on a screen pass :francis:

Could have sworn we threw him one and got bailed out with an incomplete pass where he clearly caught it...took two steps...and fumbled :francis:

Same thing for wide receiver screens...

You trust t rex arms and cole beasely to block on a screen :francis:

I think we have ran 2 or 3 rub plays and got flagged for all of them :francis:
You talking about the Giants game in which it was a legal block?

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW
We're talking about the same play, Street was in the legal limit to block and they called it interference.

My bad I thought you were talking about those wide receiver rub plays...people always ask why we don't run them but every time we do we go flagged for offensive PI...