Off-Field Issues, On-Field Problem - Official 2015 Dallas Cowboys Season Thread

Buggsy Mogues

My spot is solidified if you ask me
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
City of Angels :blessed:
I was about to call a players only meeting up in here. This 2-5 start got us talking crazy sometimes but we all we got man
1445903311-NS_26hardyLD06.jpg

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
I was about to call a players only meeting up in here. This 2-5 start got us talking crazy sometimes but we all we got man
1445903311-NS_26hardyLD06.jpg
I never take it personal as I've said before its all love but I just disagree with people on things they do and feel since this is a messageboard why not speak on it. I figure I definitely show love when I agree so why not when I disagree you know? I want y'all to do the same to me too. That's how I get down period and its never no real beef just momentary back and forth then it eventually is love again. That's for all y'all in the thread its all love but we going to agree(which its never a problem with)/disagree so just expect it and realize from my end its never personal just messageboard talk.

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW
I liked Randle, but I admit it was hard defending homie the past few incidents. All this means is we get to have more fun trying to anticipate what players we pick up for rounds 1-3 in the 2016 draft. Additionally, this opens the door for some decent offseasons moves for (HB, WR, etc).

:blessed:

Swagbrehs we gotta look at the bright side.

Yeah for as bad as this season has been at least the next 3 years with Romo behind center are going to be find...

This team really only needs to make a few changes...

1. Get a RB that they are going to give it to 20 - 25 times a game...don't really care if he is a stud or not...just pick a guy and say he is the lead guy...this RBBC shyt did not work AT ALL...

2. Get rid of T Will...don't really care who get at the no 2 because i doubt he can be as bad as T Will...

3. Fire the special teams coach...special teams have been one of the worst in the league 3 years running...I can't imagine anyone else doing worse...

4. Sign Hardy to an extension

5. Either sign a real back up like Hassleback who can actually win you football games or draft a QB who you are going to groom to take over for Romo...

People clowning the secondary but I got to see them play more games before I can say who needs to stay or who needs to go...no matter how you slice it no matter how you nitpick no matter what play you want to call out in the end this defense has been borderline elite since hardy and mcclain came back...i can't have any complaints about any player on defense when the unit is only giving up 13 points in the last two games...

I thought Randle was going to be fine but I was completely wrong about dude...I thought his issue was that it was taking him time to adjust from being a guy who got 10 touches a game to 25...he has having to learn to pace himself...but that wasn't the case he just was not very good...dude went down on first contact DAMN NEAR EVERTIME HE TOUCHED THE BALL...

As far as his attitude and off the field shyt I mean come on how many chances dude gonna get? Had the underwear and cologne incident...had the weed and gun incident...was caught talking down on Dez...was talking slick about Murray...was on the sideline pouting and shyt when Mcfadden was balling against the giants...thats some lame shyt dude got to go and quite frankly he got nobody to blame but himself because the coaching staff gave him the job de facto and gave him every fukking chance in the world to keep it...

Spade

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DC/Texas/Chicago
what?...so it was the defense that was scoring the points they were putting up and it was the running game that was winning all those games?...lol get outta here man...the dude was doing more than you giving him credit for...it was him that was beating green bay those years with his arm and legs, when the defense was getting burned by arod....the dude has proven he can succeed in the league....like i said: he didnt go to shyt until the gm/coach had their thing...that affected everyone on that team, just look at that team since that went down...they went from 2nd best in the league to some shyt....anyway, put him where that shyt aint going on, and he'll be aight again...

as for rg3: cant read defs?...lol what?!?!...so although the dude had 20 passing tds to only 5 ints his rookie year, he cant read defs?...in fact, even when he was playing hurt his second year, he still had more passing tds than picks, but he cant read defenses...i bet you think eli (whose led the league in picks a couple times) can though huh?...or how about andrew luck who has led the league in turnovers since he got there?....i already know what you gonna say: yea they can, and it's not all their fault for their picks/turnovers...but somehow, even though rg3 has less than them, he cant...lol get outta here...

...i swear some of yall are caught in the moment fans and/or dont watch games & just believe whatever bullshyt the media puts out there....once rg3 and kaep switch teams, and if they get the chance(gotta say that, knowing how the league treats black qbs), they gonna be killing the league again...i'd just rather one of them be doing that while wearing a star on the helmet...

I do not agree with much of anything you're saying here.

Kaep mostly beat teams with his legs, not his arm and he is a terrible passer. SF fans can't wait to get rid of him. Nobody is scared of Kaep throwing the ball around the field. He is inaccurate and he makes bad decisions with ball. Such as the case with Torrey Smith last week and several others I can pinpoint. He completed 58% of his passes in 2013. Extremely mediocre. He is not anyone to groom in this league nor anyone that can win multiple super bowls or even one. And where are you getting that Aaron Rodgers burned the Niners? In 2013, Rodgers did not at all have a particularly great game at all. In 2012, Rodgers did have a good game then. But the Niners ran all over the Packers IIRC. Kaep ran a pistol offense ( same he ran at Nevada). NFL caught on to it and it exposed how bad of a passer he really is.

RG3 can't read a defense and he has poor pocket awareness. This was known PRIOR to him even going into the league. He was basically a 1 read quarterback at Baylor and he hasn't shown he can actually read it in the NFL. At Baylor he ran a spread and Kyle basically took some of that he learned at Baylor and ran that. It took the league by storm. NFL Caught up and he's been mediocre ever since. You do remember how Bruce Carter was basically his best receiver in the game last year, right? He is always late with the ball and he also makes bad decisions. In fact many coaches and analysts are saying this exact same thing about him now. Damn what the media says. He was great at running the football and teams had to take into an account for that. He lived off running the ball and took the league by storm. He hasn't come close to that since and he never will again. Also, he can't stay healthy either. Think he missed at least a game every year in a season since he's been in the league. Interesting you bring up that he still had more TD's than INT's in 2012 but yet he more than doubled the amount of INT's the next year and had less touchdowns. And Rg3 has played in less games than Luck. Nor is he as good as Luck.

I don't care if they are black or white. As long as they win. Hell I think Bridgewater could have a solid career at Minnesota. Would I take Eli over RG3 and Kaep? Yes. Would I take Andrew Luck over Kaep and RG3? Yes. Would most? Yes. Keep both of them away from North Texas.

lutha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I do not agree with much of anything you're saying here.

Kaep mostly beat teams with his legs, not his arm and he is a terrible passer. SF fans can't wait to get rid of him. Nobody is scared of Kaep throwing the ball around the field. He is inaccurate and he makes bad decisions with ball. Such as the case with Torrey Smith last week and several others I can pinpoint. He completed 58% of his passes in 2013. Extremely mediocre. He is not anyone to groom in this league nor anyone that can win multiple super bowls or even one. And where are you getting that Aaron Rodgers burned the Niners? In 2013, Rodgers did not at all have a particularly great game at all. In 2012, Rodgers did have a good game then. But the Niners ran all over the Packers IIRC. Kaep ran a pistol offense ( same he ran at Nevada). NFL caught on to it and it exposed how bad of a passer he really is.

RG3 can't read a defense and he has poor pocket awareness. This was known PRIOR to him even going into the league. He was basically a 1 read quarterback at Baylor and he hasn't shown he can actually read it in the NFL. At Baylor he ran a spread and Kyle basically took some of that he learned at Baylor and ran that. It took the league by storm. NFL Caught up and he's been mediocre ever since. You do remember how Bruce Carter was basically his best receiver in the game last year, right? He is always late with the ball and he also makes bad decisions. In fact many coaches and analysts are saying this exact same thing about him now. Damn what the media says. He was great at running the football and teams had to take into an account for that. He lived off running the ball and took the league by storm. He hasn't come close to that since and he never will again. Also, he can't stay healthy either. Think he missed at least a game every year in a season since he's been in the league. Interesting you bring up that he still had more TD's than INT's in 2012 but yet he more than doubled the amount of INT's the next year and had less touchdowns. And Rg3 has played in less games than Luck. Nor is he as good as Luck.

I don't care if they are black or white. As long as they win. Hell I think Bridgewater could have a solid career at Minnesota. Would I take Eli over RG3 and Kaep? Yes. Would I take Andrew Luck over Kaep and RG3? Yes. Would most? Yes. Keep both of them away from North Texas.

so 58% is extremely mediocre? since when?....let me guess, you gonna say a qb needs to complete 60+% right?....which would be funny if you did since rg3 has done that, but to you he cant read defs.......anyway, so, since arod didnt have a particularly great game as you put it, that means he wasnt torching the 49ers? and it was the running game that beat the packers the previous year?..lol ok man....you can downplay it as much as you like, but it was kaep that was getting in they ass...that's why matthews couldnt wait to talk shyt this year...the previous years, he couldnt do shyt with kaep...

as for rg3: yep, i brought up he had more tds than ints....while you trying to say it's cause the nfl caught up, guess you missed where i said he was hurt that year...the dude wasnt healthy and still had more tds than ints, but to you he cant read defs.....and for you to be saying damn the media, you sound just like him...'he's a 1 read qb'...no he's not, and if you watched the games you'd know that, but i'll let you continue...'he lived off of running'...no he didnt, and if you watched the games you would know that, but i'll let you continue...true, he's played in less games, but if he isnt as good as luck, shouldnt he have more turnovers than luck if you compare the same amount of games?....luck has led the league in turnovers since he entered, yet you give him a pass...rg3, when healthy, has produced just as well, if not better than luck with a worse team against better comp, but to you he aint shyt and doesnt get a pass.....lol yea, i'm done....

Spade

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DC/Texas/Chicago
so 58% is extremely mediocre? since when?....let me guess, you gonna say a qb needs to complete 60+% right?....which would be funny if you did since rg3 has done that, but to you he cant read defs.......anyway, so, since arod didnt have a particularly great game as you put it, that means he wasnt torching the 49ers? and it was the running game that beat the packers the previous year?..lol ok man....you can downplay it as much as you like, but it was kaep that was getting in they ass...that's why matthews couldnt wait to talk shyt this year...the previous years, he couldnt do shyt with kaep...

as for rg3: yep, i brought up he had more tds than ints....while you trying to say it's cause the nfl caught up, guess you missed where i said he was hurt that year...the dude wasnt healthy and still had more tds than ints, but to you he cant read defs.....and for you to be saying damn the media, you sound just like him...'he's a 1 read qb'...no he's not, and if you watched the games you'd know that, but i'll let you continue...'he lived off of running'...no he didnt, and if you watched the games you would know that, but i'll let you continue...true, he's played in less games, but if he isnt as good as luck, shouldnt he have more turnovers than luck if you compare the same amount of games?....luck has led the league in turnovers since he entered, yet you give him a pass...rg3, when healthy, has produced just as well, if not better than luck with a worse team against better comp, but to you he aint shyt and doesnt get a pass.....lol yea, i'm done....
Yes RG3 is. He is a one read QB. He's always been a one read QB. Has been since he was at Baylor. He's also brittle and does not have the running ability that he had in 2012. If you think you're going to get a player to duplicate what he did in 2012, you're going to be severely disappointed and we will be looking for a QB in the draft as we draft in the top 10. He's not a very good QB. He had 16 touchdowns and 12 interceptions in 2013. That's significantly average and then had 4 TD's and 6 interceptions last year. So since he threw 20-5 in 2012, he's thrown 20 touchdowns and 18 interceptions since. While Luck has not played as well this year and he does have more interceptions. He also has way more touchdowns. Throwing 40 last year. I don't go off the media, I go by what I have seen from him since he was at Baylor.

Compared to most of the league, 58% ain't bad but not good either. It's ok at best. Especially when you see QB's throughout a season complete passes at damn near 70%. Kaep has also finished a year finishing above 60%. Still would rather draft a QB. Kaep has not been a good QB at all the last year and a half. Go look back at the game. Rodgers, who played in I believe his 2nd game coming back from a broken clavicle injury did not have a great game. And Kaep ran for near 100 damn yards in that game. The year before he ran for nearly 200 yards and Gore ran for over 100 yards as well. They had 300 yards on the ground. He's a good running Qb. But he's terrible at throwing the ball and his mechanics sucks and even he knows that.

But you say you're done. I disagree with you. I don't think these two are particularly good at all. I'd rather draft a QB then pick up these two so lets agree to disagree.

Spade

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DC/Texas/Chicago
Why we discussing Kaep in here :dahell:

Even if we did get him somehow, you think he could excel in a Jason Garrett offense :huhldup:
Agreed he would be terrible in this offense. As would RG3. When I say I'd rather draft a QB too, I really mean until 2017. I still haven't seen much from these QB's to say they could be a good QB in this league. Especially outside of Goff.

Thegospel

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I will say about the offense. Where are the rb screen plays? The wr screen plays not the trash we threw to Dez.

Rosecrans

CPT
Supporter
Daps
Just goes to show you how nikkas can easily be programmed. You do know he didn't walk out though?

Another one do y'all read any Boys news are just headlines? I could see this last night but now y'all need to be up on this. Just incase y'all don't know which it seems like quite a few don't Garrett said he was allowed to leave to handle this smdh.

You still believe this bullshyt now :martin:

fukk outta here:camby:

Spade

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DC/Texas/Chicago
I will say about the offense. Where are the rb screen plays? The wr screen plays not the trash we threw to Dez.
:francis:

Been saying the same thing. This offense is a ball control offense. It is heavily based on the run and the pass working off of that. Screens would work perfectly in an offense like this.