Off-Field Issues, On-Field Problem - Official 2015 Dallas Cowboys Season Thread

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
You got an explanation for why we giving receivers 10 yards of cushion on 3rd and short...

You got an explanation why we rushing 3 on 3rd and 7...

I do not think Rod is a bad D coordinator but he has made way more than a couple of head scratching moves...his call in that falcons game toward the end of the half when freeman took a dump off and got them in field goal range because Rod decided to drop Tyrone fukking Crawford into a zone coverage is one of the dumbest calls I seen all year...when last year he was making some pretty good calls and coming up with some really good schemes...just sort of :patrice: to me that as the talent level has gone up on defense the scheme and playcalling has gone down

Garrett is going to have to win a super bowl for me to think he is not an atrocious head coach...and even then all I would have to say about him is that he was smart enough to not get in Romo's way.
Your questions have nothing to do with what I said at all. I said you contradicted yourself which you did not anything about some WR cushioning.

Like most things people just base it all on the outcome instead of is the stuff good before you know the outcome or not. That Falcons play was bad but let's be realistic that isn't the norm at all for dudes going down the field on that stuff.

El Bombi

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Sorry, PETA, but police say they can’t touch Dez Bryant’s monkey since it’s not in DeSoto

We spent a lot of time in the office this morning discussing whether Dez Bryant reallyhas a pet monkey named Dallas or whether it was just good, clean Instagram fun. The verdict: Yup, that’s his monkey, far as you know. Which, as David Moore reported last month, makes Dez the second wide receiver in Cowboys history to keep a pet monkey, because of course it does.

But he’s the first to come under fire from People for the Ethical Treatment of Animals, which today sends word that it has asked DeSoto authorities to seize the capuchin and transfer it to a sanctuary better equipped to care for Dallas than, ya know, No. 88. And besides, says PETA, Dez isn’t eligible for the kind of specific-use permit you need to keep a monkey in DeSoto. (You learn something new every day.) Turns out it’s illegal under DeSoto law for a private citizen to own a “wild animal.”

“Monkeys belong in the wild — not in the hands of football players who acquire exotic animals just to make a splash on Instagram,” says PETA Foundation Deputy Director of Captive Animal Law Enforcement Brittany Peet in a prepared statement. “This baby capuchin was torn away from his mother shortly after birth and needs special care that can now only be provided by wildlife experts who will be able to ensure that he gets the love and attention he deserves.”

We called the DeSoto official to whom PETA’s been addressing its complaints: Carmen Humble, the administrative assistant in code enforcement. And she’s not exactly thrilled: “I don’t know why everything was addressed to me,” she said when we got her on the phone this morning. “I’m just a secretary.” :mjlol:

DeSoto police eventually sent out a press release saying they are “aware of Dez Bryant’s alleged illegal possession of a Capuchin monkey within the city limits of DeSoto, TX.” But police also said they didn’t know where it was and weren’t going to get a search warrant because the department “has no evidence that the Capuchin monkey is in the City Of DeSoto.”

Shortly before 4 p.m., DeSoto police said the case was closed: “The City Attorney was just contacted by Mr. Bryant’s personal attorney who advised the monkey is NOT in the City of DeSoto. We don’t expect to have any further updates on this matter.” :wow:

Regardless, PETA says it has “already secured space at an accredited primate sanctuary that stands ready to take in Dallas, who would be introduced to an adult female capuchin who could act as a surrogate mother figure. He would also be able to socialize and develop with members of his own species.”

Remember when we used to talk about going to the Super Bowl? That was fun.

LurkMoar

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
What kind of unrealistic ass assumptions did some of yall have about this team :dwillhuh:

This defense is playing way above its head right now, if you give a team 5 chances to score they are gona score.

I mean damn they still held them to 3, if we cant score 14 points a game then we not gona win shyt.

Ashyneezz

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
What kind of unrealistic ass assumptions did some of yall have about this team :dwillhuh:

This defense is playing way above its head right now, if you give a team 5 chances to score they are gona score.

I mean damn they still held them to 3, if we cant score 14 points a game then we not gona win shyt.

Exactly folks in here talking about the last drive but the defense didn't give up a TD which would've made us have to get a TD to win. They gave up a fg with over a min left, offense stalled. Defense gave the offense the ball inside the 20 and they got a fg.

Give up 13 pts while your offense gives you 4 fgs and get called azz and blamed for the loss:dwillhuh:
Give up 13 pts to to the Giants on the road, while your offense turned over the ball 3 times and get call azz:dwillhuh:

Like someone said we ain't the 2000 Ravens:yeshrug:

BlueHeffner

Veteran
Daps
Exactly folks in here talking about the last drive but the defense didn't give up a TD which would've made us have to get a TD to win. They gave up a fg with over a min left, offense stalled. Defense gave the offense the ball inside the 20 and they got a fg.

Give up 13 pts while your offense gives you 4 fgs and get called azz and blamed for the loss:dwillhuh:
Give up 13 pts to to the Giants on the road, while your offense turned over the ball 3 times and get call azz:dwillhuh:

Like someone said we ain't the 2000 Ravens:yeshrug:
Did the D play good enough to win yesterday? Yes

Did the offense shyt the bed? Yes

Did the D make enough plays to win the game? No

Yall are also cherry picking 2 games where the defense played good out of the 7.

What about vs the Falcons, Saints, and NE?

I got brehs in here really arguing with me saying our secondary is fine and playing good :francis:

Truth is Brandon Carr is stealing money. He is terrible

Barry Church isnt doing what he is normally good at (making tackles)

Wilcox is Wilcox (not good in coverage and taking bad angles)

Mo Claiborne does not understand formations and how to guard against a pick play

Byron jones is a rookie and is by far our best DB

Bottom line is This defense will let you down when you need them the most

Thegospel

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Defense has been affected by the offense being ass.....

I feel you Blue...the D could have more turnovers and more crucial stops but the D is the least of our problems.....

Our O is extremely predictable and ain't shyt without Romo.....
Worry about what can logically improve. Offense will be the offense. Defense is healthy. Handle business.

Ashyneezz

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Did the D play good enough to win yesterday? Yes

Did the offense shyt the bed? Yes

Did the D make enough plays to win the game? No

Yall are also cherry picking 2 games where the defense played good out of the 7.

What about vs the Falcons, Saints, and NE?

I got brehs in here really arguing with me saying our secondary is fine and playing good :francis:

Truth is Brandon Carr is stealing money. He is terrible

Barry Church isnt doing what he is normally good at (making tackles)

Wilcox is Wilcox (not good in coverage and taking bad angles)

Mo Claiborne does not understand formations and how to guard against a pick play

Byron jones is a rookie and is by far our best DB

Bottom line is This defense will let you down when you need them the most

Falcons game how many 3 n outs did the offense get in the second half? How many pts did the offense put up in the second half?
NE only scored 6 pts in the first half. You can only hold the Pats down for so long:yeshrug:

Defense sucked that saints game I can't deny that.

As far as the Seahawks game and the defense not making enough plays, they got the only turnover of the game which put the offense in position to score a TD and they didn't. Only gave up 13 pts. Gave the offense the ball back with over a min left and only needing a fg to win, with one of the best kickers in the game and they didn't even move the ball.

Did you want the defense to stop the Seahawks from scoring and score the points too?:comeon:

Last edited:

BlueHeffner

Veteran
Daps
Falcons game how many 3 n outs did the offense get in the second half? How many pts did the offense put up in the second half?
NE only scored 6 pts in the first half. You can only hold the Pats down for so long:yeshrug:

Defense sucked that saints game I can't deny that.

As far as the Seahawks game and the defense not making enough plays, they got the only turnover of the game which put the offense in position to score a TD and they didn't. Only gave up 13 pts. Gave the offense the ball back with over a min left and only needing a fg to win, with one of the best kickers in the game.

Did you want the defense to stop the Seahawks from scoring and score the points too?:comeon:
I expected the defense to stop them on donws, just like last year vs Seattle.

Ima let yall cook tho, but when not if but when this defense disappoints (mainly the secondary) :sas2: