Off-Field Issues, On-Field Problem - Official 2015 Dallas Cowboys Season Thread

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
We dont have a good defense with this weak ass secondary bro. We have talent on d line and lb but not secondary. nikkas never jump routes or anticipate anything. Defense is OK. Scandrick is missed more than I expected. He was smart. Mo is dumb and Carr is just average.
The defense is giving up 13pts, i'm sorry you're not getting the ints you want but this D is legit. This offense needs to start scoring TDs more consistently, it's unfair to be mad at the D for not getting a pick 6. My question is what's the point of a pass rush when your CBs are playing 5-8 yards off receivers?

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
Hes a prproblemiblem because his mental fukkups ALWAYS happen when we need him the most. Corey White is better than Mo and Carr.
Sounds good you just suffering from next man up syndrome. White will play a couple weeks and then you'd turn on him for the next dude. These dudes gave up 13 but they are the problem recently? Gotcha

Thegospel

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Sounds good you just suffering from next man up syndrome. White will play a couple weeks and then you'd turn on him for the next dude. These dudes gave up 13 but they are the problem recently? Gotcha
They arent the problem but at the same time I'm not going to call them a good defense. shyt just last week they had effort issues (a good defense shouldnt have that issue). This week i finally saw guys flying around. Until they play with their nuts hanging out for a stretch of games they aint shyt either. As for Mo and White, well just have to wait until somebody gets hurt or benched. Funny that bytch nikka so healthy now and not grabbing his p*ssy after every tackle.

BlueHeffner

Veteran
Daps
This defense is not good brehs. Secondary has 0 interceptions for the season. The last 4 years, all I heard was we need a better pass rush and the secondary becomes better. We went out and traded a 2nd and 3rd round pick for the best pass rusher on the board, signed the best available pass rusher in free agency who is probably the best 4-3 DE in the game, and drafted the best pass rusher in the draft and the secondary is still trash. Every week we get burned by those same pick plays because these fools arent smart enough to understand formations and press their man off the line.

Like @BigE214 said, we need a Ball hawking FS and corners that can play Zone and Man and not look lost.

BlueHeffner

Veteran
Daps
We giving up 13 points a game and nikkas saying the defense is the problem.
Seattle has a horrendous offens breh. They led the league in sacks given up with 4 a game coming in to yesterday. Of course we dont get a single sack against them. Regardless of the fact, 1 stop at the end of the game and we win.

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
We giving up 13 points a game and nikkas saying the defense is the problem.
The losing really fukking with some of these dudes. I mean look at the post below you for evidence dudes losing their minds. What they want the 2000 ravens? That's once a decade type D.

LurkMoar

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The losing really fukking with some of these dudes. I mean look at the post above for evidence dudes losing they minds. What they want the 2000 ravens? That's once a decade type D.

I don't think people understand how hard it is to win with no qb. Combined with the fact that dez has been gone.

I knew this defense was legit when we held Brady to 6 points in a half. They got gassed the next half but this d is foreal, is our secondary unreliable? of course but they have been keeping us in all our games mostly.

What more can you ask for?

BlueHeffner

Veteran
Daps
The losing really fukking with some of these dudes. I mean look at the post below you for evidence dudes losing their minds. What they want the 2000 ravens? That's once a decade type D.
This defense is azz breh. 4 turnovers forced for the season, 0 by our corners.

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
I don't think people understand how hard it is to win with no qb. Combined with the fact that dez has been gone.

I knew this defense was legit when we held Brady to 6 points in a half. They got gassed the next half but this d is foreal, is our secondary unreliable? of course but they have been keeping us in all our games mostly.

Cant really say the secondary been all that unreliable this year. They take some bad angles mainly the safeties but defending passes they doing they thing this year. Who really got them through the air this year esp outside of pick plays lol? The D is good but the O is letting us down something serious right now.

This defense is azz breh. 4 turnovers forced for the season, 0 by our corners.
We just going to have to agree to disagree because honestly you ain't making sense right now. They held the Giants and Seahawks to 13-14 scored on them and did a nice job against NE in the first half before being tired out but they ass? You tripping because your only complaint is they not forcing turnovers? Not they getting ran all day every day but turnovers. Yeah we can just agree to disagree on this one.

BlueHeffner

Veteran
Daps
Cant really say the secondary been all that unreliable this year. They take some bad angles mainly the safeties but defending passes they doing they thing this year. Who really got them through the air this year esp outside of pick plays lol? The D is good but the O is letting us down something serious right now.

We just going to have to agree to disagree because honestly you ain't making sense right now. They held the Giants and Seahawks to 13-14 scored on them and did a nice job against NE in the first half before being tired out but they ass? You tripping because your only complaint is they not forcing turnovers? Not they getting ran all day every day but turnovers. Yeah we can just agree to disagree on this one.
:why:

Ive done seen it all. Now we got brehs that are saying our secondary has been reliable. Go watch Brandon Carr whiff on tackles and constantly out of position and say that with a straight face.

Go watch Barry Church miss tackle after tackle and say they havent been unreliable.

Go watch Wilcox completely take bad angles and say they are reliable

This secondary sucks. It is what it is. The stats prove this. Look at the NE, ATL, NO games as proof.

Thegospel

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Consistent effort and smart play. Defense has all their players basically. Dont let Wilson drive the field on you. I told yall Harrison highlighted Mo and his wonderlic ass play on that key pass to Baldwin. He was supposed to be in press but he played off then he runs into Carr and gives up an easy first down. Yall dont not watching the games yall skimming through.
:why:

Ive done seen it all. Now we got brehs that are saying our secondary has been reliable. Go watch Brandon Carr whiff on tackles and constantly out of position and say that with a straight face.

Go watch Barry Church miss tackle after tackle and say they havent been unreliable.

Go watch Wilcox completely take bad angles and say they are reliable

This secondary sucks. It is what it is. The stats prove this. Look at the NE, ATL, NO games as proof.
Bruh ima let dudes think what they want. I know who Mo Claiborne is. The first time he makes a play in crunchtime will be his first. Carr gives up everything underneath, just easy completions. fukk them. Safeties suck too. Church used to be cool but that td to Wilson yesterday was pathetic.