Off-Field Issues, On-Field Problem - Official 2015 Dallas Cowboys Season Thread

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
It's all good fellas, we all Boys fans at the end of the day aint nothing wrong with folks having differences in opinion. I just hope we can get this turned around, it would be an absolute bytch to wait 9 months for this season only to watch it crash and burn
I agree I don't mind differences at all. I usually just don't say nothing about the sunshine pumping (and we on more than this site with that stuff) but today I just did after losing for the fifth time in a row lol. I just couldn't stay quiet anymore lol. Its no biggie at all from my end and like I said it was moreso a joke that IRL would have been over. Online at times dudes get all defensive like you said you fukked they moms and you got the tape. Its never serious for me but in all honesty I go at my friends IRL like this and they the same at me so if I do that to them what you think I'm going to do to cats on here? Its no beef ever from me just how I roll

Refer to post up above lol.

South Paw

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CML
@Primetime21

Your reppin: Lovin' the D

Avi

Tony+Romo+crying.jpg

BigE214

Future GOAT
Daps
Reppin
Groveside, TX

The defense gonna be a problem once we get two things. A ball hawk in the secondary and a DT. Good to see Lawrence come with it today. Bro gotta play with more balance tho. There were a few times where I saw him coming off his feet as part of his pass rush :heh: After a 3 INT game, it was never in our plan to let it rip today and that's what cost us the game.

I'm kicked back watching these games like they're preseason.

-Beasley needs to be cut
-B. Jones can't get a offensive PI called in his favor for shyt
-Play calling is too predictable/Ass
-La'el Collins
-Free gotta go, I hope Chaz is getting those mental reps
-Ya'll should play the Jason Garrett clapping/shot drinking game
-Church looked like Church of old while Wilcox looked like Keith Davis
-Granted it was Marshawn but I'd like to see Lee finish those tackles instead of being the first person there
-I think Dez was just out there to keep the defense honest.