Off-Field Issues, On-Field Problem - Official 2015 Dallas Cowboys Season Thread

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215

The defense gonna be a problem once we get two things. A ball hawk in the secondary and a DT. Good to see Lawrence come with it today. Bro gotta play with more balance tho. There were a few times where I saw him coming off his feet as part of his pass rush :heh: After a 3 INT game, it was never in our plan to let it rip today and that's what cost us the game.

I'm kicked back watching these games like they're preseason.

-Beasley needs to be cut
-B. Jones can't get a offensive PI called in his favor for shyt
-Play calling is too predictable/Ass
-La'el Collins
-Free gotta go, I hope Chaz is getting those mental reps
-Ya'll should play the Jason Garrett clapping/shot drinking game
-Church looked like Church of old while Wilcox looked like Keith Davis
-Granted it was Marshawn but I'd like to see Lee finish those tackles instead of being the first person there
-I think Dez was just out there to keep the defense honest.
The D is already good. I know some of y'all like just going off wins and losses but they held them dudes to 13pts that should win you games. I know the last drive was weak sauce but that's going to happen at times.

Beasley is having a bad year
Play calling is same as before we just losing so people complaining more period.
Free I can agree with
Dez just getting back and Sherman did his thing on D today

BigE214

Future GOAT
Daps
Reppin
Groveside, TX
The D is already good. I know some of y'all like just going off wins and losses but they held them dudes to 13pts that should win you games. I know the last drive was weak sauce but that's going to happen at times.

Beasley is having a bad year
Play calling is same as before we just losing so people complaining more period.
Free I can agree with
Dez just getting back and Sherman did his thing on D today
fukk Cole Beasley. Without looking his longest punt return is 6 yards. Eldeman, Welker, Decker he is not. Extremely poor man version. We could do better at the 3.

The play calling is down right awful, no play action. Running when everyone is expect the run, passing when everyone knows you're passing. Just cause it's the same doesn't mean it ain't ass

LurkMoar

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Beasley does not have the athleticism to make guys miss if the defense focuses on him and his qb is not accurate, when romo comes back he will make plays brehs... we gon be aight

I fully believe we can beat Philly and The Bucs, get those two dubs and we in the drivers seat with romo back

Thegospel

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Who saw Rodney Harrison expose fukkboy Claiborne last night with the all22? Mo is still a dumb player. No way in hell id resign him. Im tired of the mental mistakes. shyt is unacceptable.

And is Corey White hurt?

BlueHeffner

Veteran
Daps
Beasley does not have the athleticism to make guys miss if the defense focuses on him and his qb is not accurate, when romo comes back he will make plays brehs... we gon be aight

I fully believe we can beat Philly and The Bucs, get those two dubs and we in the drivers seat with romo back
What have you seen from this team in the last month that makes you think we can beat these teams?

Buggsy Mogues

My spot is solidified if you ask me
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
City of Angels :blessed:
What have you seen from this team in the last month that makes you think we can beat these teams?

Both those teams are sorry as hell. Eagles usually play better in Dallas though. If the D can play like they did Sunday I think the O can do at least better than it did against Seattle

Thegospel

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
We have a good defense, If matt cassel can make 1 play we will be in games and winning them.
We dont have a good defense with this weak ass secondary bro. We have talent on d line and lb but not secondary. nikkas never jump routes or anticipate anything. Defense is OK. Scandrick is missed more than I expected. He was smart. Mo is dumb and Carr is just average.

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
fukk Cole Beasley. Without looking his longest punt return is 6 yards. Eldeman, Welker, Decker he is not. Extremely poor man version. We could do better at the 3.

The play calling is down right awful, no play action. Running when everyone is expect the run, passing when everyone knows you're passing. Just cause it's the same doesn't mean it ain't ass
I just don't flip flop just because and that would be what you and others are doing on Beasley. Last year dude did his thing and now its fukk him. I think dude could have a bad year or games esp without Romo and Dez. If he was stinking with them I'd be more likely to agree with you on that. I just try to stay away from mainly emotional decisions and that's worked for me.

I can't care too much about play calling when this time last year the same play calling had us at 12-4 with a very small minority saying anything. We don't have Romo and Dez until yesterday shyt ain't going to work like clockwork. Same as Beasley if this was with our starters you'd have more of a case. We just not winning and I see that but the play calling isn't down right awful even if they could maybe do some things to improve it. Its mainly players my man.

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
Who saw Rodney Harrison expose fukkboy Claiborne last night with the all22? Mo is still a dumb player. No way in hell id resign him. Im tired of the mental mistakes. shyt is unacceptable.

And is Corey White hurt?
Mo been like the best player in the secondary this year FOH.