Off-Field Issues, On-Field Problem - Official 2015 Dallas Cowboys Season Thread

Spade

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DC/Texas/Chicago
1. Romo, Murray & Dez have exposed Garrett & Linehan as frauds.
2. Marinelli not using the Hardy, Lawrence, Crawford & Gregory combo was some bullshyt
3. How can the D get sacks if you're playing 5-10 yards off the receivers 80% of the time?
4. Cassell can throw but this staff has decided they want to be conservative.

Seriously the Giants losing was the worst thing to happen for the Cowboys, Garrett decided he wanted to play it safe as seen by his belief that a 2pt lead was good enough.
1. Agreed. Honestly, you can make a point that Garrett has basically destroyed Romo's career. A better coach would probably have won a SB with him by now.
3. That 4th and 5 epitomizes this. I was sitting there like why are they played so far off of Graham. The corner was 10 yards off of him and 5 yards off of the first down marker. That's pitch and catch and it was. That's the scheme Marinelli uses.

Bottom line is this. The team is not well coached. The secondary coach has to go. Special teams coach has to go. garrett's offensive scheme has to go. Glad people are now seeing how valuable Romo is. He has frustrated me sometimes but what QB doesn't? But he's been a damn good QB for this team.

R.U.L.E.

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Maven/MPire Records
Still just one loss? Yall say that every week but forget to add em up. We at 5 losses in a row breh. It hurts

but you nikkas act like with all these losses the rest of the division is 6-2 7-1. the rest of the division has 4 losses, one more than us. Ordinarily 2-5 means your season is done. but in this division we are still in it.

like i said Skins were 3-6 in 2012 and everyone was up in arms with the doom and gloom. They went on to win the division because the rest of the division was 4-4 at best.

Primetime21

This my city
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lemongrass, cherries, alkaline water
Matt Cassell needs to get his ass beat.

And as long as the Giants keep losing I guess this thing really is wide open :martin:

Next 2 games before Romo returns:

NY: @ T.B., vs. NE
Philly: @ Dal, vs. Miami
Dal: vs. Phi, @T.B.

and we all know Washington is irrelevant. Giants will split their next 2 to be 5-5. This team really needs to get to 4-5 to have a chance when Romo returns.

R.U.L.E.

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Maven/MPire Records
Look man take that sunshine pumping shyt elsewhere. We just not good enough on O to win and by the time Romo comes back we probably will be done but I hope not. That sunshine pumping you doing though save that shyt for little kids nobody trying to hear that right now lol

take your crybaby ass to CZ and shed ur tears with the rest of them fukkboyz. this aint a place for 'woe is me' and everyone cry about losing without their starting QB and hobbled best player maker.

yes we lost; yes its annoying to havent won a game since september. but we are 1 game behind the rest of the division in the loss column. you're free to stop watching the games and stop believing if youd like.

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
take your crybaby ass to CZ and shed ur tears with the rest of them fukkboyz. this aint a place for 'woe is me' and everyone cry about losing without their starting QB and hobbled best player maker.

yes we lost; yes its annoying to havent won a game since september. but we are 1 game behind the rest of the division in the loss column. you're free to stop watching the games and stop believing if youd like.
How am I a crybaby? Don't do that bytch shyt cause I called your ass out for being a sunshine pumper. You see no woe is me but realistic stuff from me. Guarantee you can't find one post during this streak of me crying or being unrealistic so stop lying soft nikka. Again stop acting like a bytch cause I don't agree with that sunshine pumping shyt you kicking. You can be realistic why still rooting for the team. As I said before the shyt you on work for,little kids we ain't little kids we see whats what with this team.

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
I can't help but have hope brehs.....I ain't giving up on this team till we're seriously eliminated from the playoffs.....
I think everybody has hope. Its just my man rule honestly like that annoying Ned Flanders flow type dude we going to win guys even though we losing by 40 with a minute to go ass nikka lol. shyt is annoying we can see we ain't that good moreso on O right now

R.U.L.E.

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Maven/MPire Records
How am I a crybaby? Don't do that bytch shyt cause I called your ass out for being a sunshine pumper. You see no woe is me but realistic stuff from me. Guarantee you can't find one post during this streak of me crying or being unrealistic so stop lying soft nikka. Again stop acting like a bytch cause I don't agree with that sunshine pumping shyt you kicking. You can be realistic why still rooting for the team. As I said before the shyt you on work for,little kids we ain't little kids we see whats what with this team.

you the only clown that gets into it with other boys fans from time to time on this forum. im an idiot for even entertaining this shyt because we keeping the other division foes entertained when they pop in here every so often.

lol @ "we aint little kids we see whats with this team." you sensitive as hell go have a coke and a smile or somethin.

continue on ur tirade of bullshyt but im not trying to feed these fools entertainment.

Spade

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DC/Texas/Chicago
Matt Cassell needs to get his ass beat.

And as long as the Giants keep losing I guess this thing really is wide open :martin:

Next 2 games before Romo returns:

NY: @ T.B., vs. NE
Philly: @ Dal, vs. Miami
Dal: vs. Phi, @T.B.

and we all know Washington is irrelevant. Giants will split their next 2 to be 5-5. This team really needs to get to 4-5 to have a chance when Romo returns.
I can see the giants losing both those games.

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
you the only clown that gets into it with other boys fans from time to time on this forum. im an idiot for even entertaining this shyt because we keeping the other division foes entertained when they pop in here every so often.

lol @ "we aint little kids we see whats with this team." you sensitive as hell go have a coke and a smile or somethin.

continue on ur tirade of bullshyt but im not trying to feed these fools entertainment
I can be a clown but you sound stupid as fukk saying its cause I get into with other fans. What kind if dikk rider shyt is that? At times I disagree and let it be known same fukking way if I agree I let that be known too. FOH trying to make it like I'm only here disagreeing with cats. I'm not a bytch so agree/disagree I let it be known and some take it to heart. I don't its life. You the sensitive one talking kid ass good job good effort after this nikkas done lost for,the last fukking month straight. You the sensitive one mad I called you a sunshine pumper on top of I was mainly fukking with you but nikkas get all sensitive on words online reading them as somebody's voice and shyt. Please take your all of your own bolded advice.

Primetime21

This my city
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lemongrass, cherries, alkaline water
It's all good fellas, we all Boys fans at the end of the day aint nothing wrong with folks having differences in opinion. I just hope we can get this turned around, it would be an absolute bytch to wait 9 months for this season only to watch it crash and burn

BlueHeffner

Veteran
Daps

continue on ur tirade of bullshyt but im not trying to feed these fools entertainment.

I can be a clown but you sound stupid as fukk saying its cause I get into with other fans. What kind if dikk rider shyt is that? At times I disagree and let it be known same fukking way if I agree I let that be known too. FOH trying to make it like I'm only here disagreeing with cats. I'm not a bytch so agree/disagree I let it be known and some take it to heart. I don't its life. You the sensitive one talking kid ass good job good effort after this nikkas done lost for,the last fukking month straight. You the sensitive one mad I called you a sunshine pumper on top of I was mainly fukking with you but nikkas get all sensitive on words online reading them as somebody's voice and shyt. Please take your all of your own bolded advice.
:whoa::whoa: