Off-Field Issues, On-Field Problem - Official 2015 Dallas Cowboys Season Thread

Thegospel

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I dont get it breh. Last year, we may have sucke overall on defense, but we didn't whiff on this many tackles. Something just isnt right about this team :jbhmm:

Even though there is a lot to be down about right now im happy to see our OLine look dominant again. La el :wow:. I told yall during training camp he was better than Leary. Even Free did a decent job yesterday
No heart. We dont have a dog in the secondary. He got hurt in training camp. Somebody in the secondary has to step up.

lutha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
What's you all thoughts on this?

i love the passion...he was trying to light a fire under them boys, something they need...only thing i had an issue with is interrupting the sp huddle when they were finna go back on the field...other than that, i had no issue with what he did...reminded me of dez in det that year...

Buggsy Mogues

My spot is solidified if you ask me
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
City of Angels :blessed:

Hardy is trying to toughten these soft fukkers up. Nothing more to say about it. We got a team full of pussies led by a head coach who does nothing but stand there and clap no matter what stupid shyt we do.

BlueHeffner

Veteran
Daps
Hardy is trying to toughten these soft fukkers up. Nothing more to say about it. We got a team full of pussies led by a head coach who does nothing but stand there and clap no matter what stupid shyt we do.
This is our biggest problem as an organization imo. I could never understand why we find ways to do stupid shyt and lose game after game in embarassing fashion the way we do. It all starts with the head coach. We need a real disciplinarian in here to light a fire under these puzzies. Thats why i respect hardy dez and oscan. Garrett instills no discipline in this team and we wont win shyt with him unless Romo overcomes garrets shortcomings as a coach. These embarrassing plays and losses didnt happen under Parcells and damn sure didnt happen under Jimmy. Wilbur wouldve been left in NY last night if jimmy was our coach.

Ashyneezz

Superstar
Supporter
Daps

"I'm gonna play for you *points at teammate*!!"
"We all we got!"
"Help me!"
The media will probably out what he was saying to get their agenda out

Hardy knows they have talent on the defense. He knows they should've won yesterday. He's not happy with losing. He senses a losing culture...gets beat by weak team and everyone is cool with it on the sidelines. Dez goes thru the same thing. They ain't about losing. He shouldn't put his hands on anyone but still a nonstory that the media will blow up:yeshrug:

Ashyneezz

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
That high pass Cassel threw to Twill was a bad pass, but I feel Williams had chance to knock it down at the least. He let the defender catch the ball before tackling him smh

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW
Did you not watch yesterday? This team has some capable receivers but it's up to Linehan to put them in position, Whitehead & Butler have big play capabilities and need to be used more.

:dahellwhat:

Whitehead made one nice play and now he has big play capabilities ?

Butler has made two big plays since he got here and hurt his hamstring on one of them.

Codeine Bryant

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW
We have a loser culture here. This is a soft ass team.

We were able to overcome that last year with excellent offensive play across the board. Now that we don't have that kind of potency to mask our identity, we are getting exposed.

Even when Romo and Dez come back, we will still be a soft ass team. We will just hope they can overcome that by their sheer talent and elite ability.

But whenever this team gets punched in the mouth, unless I see Romo at the helm, I expect us to lay down. Thats just how shyt has been since the late 90s.

:francis:

Thegospel

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

We were able to overcome that last year with excellent offensive play across the board. Now that we don't have that kind of potency to mask our identity, we are getting exposed.

Even when Romo and Dez come back, we will still be a soft ass team. We will just hope they can overcome that by their sheer talent and elite ability.

But whenever this team gets punched in the mouth, unless I see Romo at the helm, I expect us to lay down. Thats just how shyt has been since the late 90s.

76 can change it breh! Hes shown that if you arent ready to fight all game hes gonna let you know. shyt like that is noticed on a team. When that playing time gets cut because coaches start looking at the person Hardy screaming on dudes gonna be.:sadcam: And thats when youll see a defense with real heart. Follow 76. You dont need heart as long as youre following a guy who makes you think you have one. Ie Ray Lewis............not saying Greg is Ray:whoa:

BlueHeffner

Veteran
Daps

Blame the head coach. He "rebuilt" this team with a bunch of soft nikkas that don't care about losing. We got rid of Ware, Miles, Felix, Newman and we all thought they had a losers mentality and didnt care about wins/losses. Years later, different players same actions. This team needs a disciplinarian coach in the worst way