Off-Field Issues, On-Field Problem - Official 2015 Dallas Cowboys Season Thread

Codeine Bryant

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW
Ill take a team full of dez and Hardy rather than this bunch of cole Beasleys.

Defense is played with Emotion and hardy is our best defender, im about to call in to 103.3 and tell these cacs to shut the fukk up
I listen to the Ticket everyday driving to and from work and the caccery on there is astounding.

Norm sounds like a typical fat white guy with his button down tucked into his jeans and oversized cowboy hat and stays hating on anything that isn't Wade Phillips-Jason Garrett Camp Cupcake bullshyt. Felt the need to strongly confirm his earlier thoughts about how he didn't like the Hardy signing this morning.

Honestly don't even know why I listen. :snoop:

Buggsy Mogues

My spot is solidified if you ask me
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
City of Angels :blessed:
We have a loser culture here. This is a soft ass team.

We were able to overcome that last year with excellent offensive play across the board. Now that we don't have that kind of potency to mask our identity, we are getting exposed.

Even when Romo and Dez come back, we will still be a soft ass team. We will just hope they can overcome that by their sheer talent and elite ability.

But whenever this team gets punched in the mouth, unless I see Romo at the helm, I expect us to lay down. Thats just how shyt has been since the late 90s.

:francis:

Romo single handedly bailed this organization out of so many catastrophes. Jason Garrett owes his life to Romo

Spade

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DC/Texas/Chicago
I listen to the Ticket everyday driving to and from work and the caccery on there is astounding.

Norm sounds like a typical fat white guy with his button down tucked into his jeans and oversized cowboy hat and stays hating on anything that isn't Wade Phillips-Jason Garrett Camp Cupcake bullshyt. Felt the need to strongly confirm his earlier thoughts about how he didn't like the Hardy signing this morning.

Honestly don't even know why I listen. :snoop:
As much as I despise the fan, I have to say they were sticking up for Hardy today on there. Especially the nation.