Off-Field Issues, On-Field Problem - Official 2015 Dallas Cowboys Season Thread

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
I think with Whitehead...they don't trust dude...dude was muffing punts in Pre-Season......

This team brehs....even with all the inconsistent play and fukk ups...we could still be 5-1......
But the guy they do trust muffed in a big regular season game so:yeshrug: Also Whitehead showed yesterday that he can make some plays and deserves more playing time.

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW
How y'all feel about the game next week?

Seahawks don't scare me man.....but the way we playing.... :to:

This team is not winning another game until Romo comes back or we play the bucs...

To hard to score where Witten is your only legit receiving threat and he has no lateral movement and can't break a tackle...

Thegospel

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This team is not winning another game until Romo comes back or we play the bucs...

To hard to score where Witten is your only legit receiving threat and he has no lateral movement and can't break a tackle...
Nah the defense is about to turn up. Hardy just lit a fire under those dudes. Wilson about to die Sunday.

Spade

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DC/Texas/Chicago
idk brehs they're whole swag reminds me of 2011. they're just finding ways to get by right now. the defense might not have a lot of big names but they're getting turnovers to make up for the yardage they're giving up. they're going to eventually get cruz and possibly jpp back. jpp wants in now but the franchise is holding him back. their oline is really improved from the last 2 years, Flowers was a great pick for them. their kicking game is on point with brown and harris was an addition for them and big time subtraction for us. if they get in the tournament i can see them easily beating a green team like the falcons or panthers and making a run on eli's back. lurk the eagles have the best front 7 on defense in nfceast. i really like their defense. that being said, they'll never go anywhere with bradford.
I'm not seeing that. Their defense is pretty similar to ours in 2014. Bend but don't break. Ok agains the rush, bad again the pass, but they can get turnovers. Very much like ours. They still give up too many yards per play. They still are bad in the secondary, last night withstanding, and they still have NO pass rush. On offense, their oline is playing better but they don't have the run game that they had in 2011 or 2007. They are a very mediocre team not on the level of Carolina, Green Bay, or Arizona.

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX

Did you not watch yesterday? This team has some capable receivers but it's up to Linehan to put them in position, Whitehead & Butler have big play capabilities and need to be used more.

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
We might sack Wilson 12 times
Their O-Line is horrible, trade away your best lineman for a guy who doesn't like to block:mjlol: Also have ya'll seen the video of Deion and Ladainian calling for the Cowboys to put Weeden back in?:russ: Cassell's picks hurt but he's much better back there than Weeden ever was.

Jesus

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NZ
We run the ball in the red-zone more and if it wasn't for that bullshyt flag on the McFadden TD we win the game.:patrice:

nikka was just into game and just preaching to his teammates...doesn't seem out of control. Look at how his teammates around him are nodding their head. Give the man an extension....:dame:

Last edited: