Off-Field Issues, On-Field Problem - Official 2015 Dallas Cowboys Season Thread

Thegospel

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
We never see Crawford get into it with any olineman. He stays getting pushed after plays. Ole lets get along ass nikka. Bad contract so far. I exoect him to dominate next Week and when he does we'll know the rant was mostly at him.

Thegospel

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Street almost got jazzy jeff'd :dead:

Garrett wanted no parts of it :bryan:

The Boise State boys Lawrence and Crawford were getting verbally eviscerated :mjlol:

Only Mincey, Gregory, and Dez had any heart
Lawrence a country boy though. He didnt really backdown to Hardy imo. They was face to face barking. Crawford though :francis:

Thegospel

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
If anybody has tape if the game to upload here watch the first play after the 2 minute warning in 2nd quarter. Eli threw a pass to Vareen and Jones and Carr whiffed the tackle and Hardy got in their ass. Hes tired of these clowns not putting it all on the line with the weak tackles.

dtownreppin214

l'immortale
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Shags & Leathers
If anybody has tape if the game to upload here watch the first play after the 2 minute warning in 2nd quarter. Eli threw a pass to Vareen and Jones and Carr whiffed the tackle and Hardy got in their ass. Hes tired of these clowns not putting it all on the line with the weak tackles.
I was going to make a thread about this on CZ. I'm uploading the game now.

Spade

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DC/Texas/Chicago
The secondary has been whiffing tackles all season long. Not only do they not tackle, they don't get turnovers either. This defense over the course of the past offseason went from a tough hard fought defense that got turnovers to a soft no tacklin no turnover getting defense.

It's time for Carr and Church to go btw.

lutha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
keywords: majority of teams

this team wasn't supposed to be like the majority of teams. this team was supposed to be a super bowl caliber team. teams like the packers and patriots, win at least one game without their top two weapons...at least. that's part of what makes them super bowl teams. they have the talent and depth to hold water when injuries hit. this team has sunk and it's making me question if this is really a super bowl team. why can't the coaches scheme their way to a victory vs atlanta/NO? why can't the defense come up with ONE fukkING TURNOVER with a fully healthy defense? Philly had 2 picks on Eli last week. nobody is stepping up. garrett has been here nearly a decade yet he hasn't built a team that can win stinking game without riding on romo's coattails? wow.....shameful.

take brady & gronk off the pats, they losing....take arod & nelson off the packers, they losing....take big ben & brown off the steelers, they losing....take ryan & julio off the falcons, they losing....i can keep going with this....seriously, yall acting like losing your top 2 offensive players is easy to get over, and that's not the case...

also, the defense hasnt been healthy all year....hardy & mcclain were gone for 4 games...scanscrick (sp), lawrence, lee, & gregory have been in/out the lineup cause of injuries....

and i'm not covering for garrett, he needs to prove his worth right now or get called out for not doing that, but yall need to chill with the 'sky is falling' talk...the team's not as bad as yall screaming it to be...they are competing in every game, which is all i've asked for the min romo went down...hell, the min he went down, i threw this season aside and started thinking about who they should draft....and since i want ole boy from ole miss, i'd rather have them lose and get as high a draft pick as possible....you add him to this team, with a healthy romo, dez, lawrence, gregory, hardy & mcclain being there from the beginning, with that o line, and then we talking super bowl push....

lutha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
9z5832.gif

Every time I see Golly I'm Gurley touch the ball for the Rams I die a little bit on the inside :sadswagboys:

i feel your pain, i wanted that man to have a star on his helmet too....jeff fisher dumb ass actually did something right when the rams drafted him....

BlueHeffner

Veteran
Daps
The secondary has been whiffing tackles all season long. Not only do they not tackle, they don't get turnovers either. This defense over the course of the past offseason went from a tough hard fought defense that got turnovers to a soft no tacklin no turnover getting defense.

It's time for Carr and Church to go btw.
I dont get it breh. Last year, we may have sucke overall on defense, but we didn't whiff on this many tackles. Something just isnt right about this team :jbhmm:

Even though there is a lot to be down about right now im happy to see our OLine look dominant again. La el :wow:. I told yall during training camp he was better than Leary. Even Free did a decent job yesterday