iQ8FuC3.gif

:wow:

dtownreppin214

l'immortale
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Shags & Leathers
take brady & gronk off the pats, they losing....take arod & nelson off the packers, they losing....take big ben & brown off the steelers, they losing....take ryan & julio off the falcons, they losing....i can keep going with this....seriously, yall acting like losing your top 2 offensive players is easy to get over, and that's not the case...

also, the defense hasnt been healthy all year....hardy & mcclain were gone for 4 games...scanscrick (sp), lawrence, lee, & gregory have been in/out the lineup cause of injuries....

and i'm not covering for garrett, he needs to prove his worth right now or get called out for not doing that, but yall need to chill with the 'sky is falling' talk...the team's not as bad as yall screaming it to be...they are competing in every game, which is all i've asked for the min romo went down...hell, the min he went down, i threw this season aside and started thinking about who they should draft....and since i want ole boy from ole miss, i'd rather have them lose and get as high a draft pick as possible....you add him to this team, with a healthy romo, dez, lawrence, gregory, hardy & mcclain being there from the beginning, with that o line, and then we talking super bowl push....
The Steelers have won THREE games with their backup QB and third string QB playing the majority of those 3 games. They also won those games without starters WR Martavis Bryant, C Maurkice Pouncey, LB Ryan Shazier, and partially S Will Allen.

They won the San Diego game despite this drive chart from their offense to start the game thru the beginning of the 4th quarter:

Punt (5 plays)
Punt (6 plays)
Punt (6 plays)
Punt (3 plays)
FG
Punt (5 plays)
Interception
Punt (3 plays)
Punt (3 plays)
Punt (3 plays)

Could you imagine how badly we lose if our offense started like that? Even Weeden hasn't been that bad. Stop making excuses for these clowns. Steelers are persevering through adversity and winning multiple games. All I wanted was one game, one win....is that too much to ask?

Spade

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DC/Texas/Chicago
Pittsburgh is doing something we can't stop doing which is turning the ball over. Pittsburgh is also doing something that we can't seem to do anymore and that's getting turnovers. We are worst in the league at getting turnovers. We only have 2 interceptions this year and that was in week fukkin 2. That is 32nd in the league. We have 1 fumble which was also in week fukkin 2. That is tied for worst in the league. That is the opposite of last year. Pathetic.

lutha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The Steelers have won THREE games with their backup QB and third string QB playing the majority of those 3 games. They also won those games without starters WR Martavis Bryant, C Maurkice Pouncey, LB Ryan Shazier, and partially S Will Allen.

They won the San Diego game despite this drive chart from their offense to start the game thru the beginning of the 4th quarter:

Punt (5 plays)
Punt (6 plays)
Punt (6 plays)
Punt (3 plays)
FG
Punt (5 plays)
Interception
Punt (3 plays)
Punt (3 plays)
Punt (3 plays)

Could you imagine how badly we lose if our offense started like that? Even Weeden hasn't been that bad. Stop making excuses for these clowns. Steelers are persevering through adversity and winning multiple games. All I wanted was one game, one win....is that too much to ask?

yea, they won with a backup qb named vick, and vick is better than weeden and cassell...

their situation doesnt compare to the cowboys cause they only lost 1 key player....to compare to the cowboys, they'd have to lose big ben and bell (their 2 best offensive players).....on top of that, add losing they best secondary player for the year, not having heywood and (insert another key player on d) for 4 games, then lose (insert another key player on d) for the year.....

and lastly, tomlin is a better coach than garrett....

anyway, yall acting like weeden was supposed to come in, with no dez, and the team not miss a beat...the guy has proven he aint shyt in the league, he's lost his last 11 games...but all of sudden he was gonna get it right? lol ok....yall the ones acting like the already thin d could just have key people miss games/be out for the whole year, and not miss a beat....lol ok....and i'm not making excuses, i'm just calling it how i see it...i knew the team would be affected with so many key people missing games for whatever reason....which is why after romo went down, all i asked for them to do was compete....which they are doing....yea, they losing, which i dont like, but i can live with them losing while competing, rather then losing and not trying at all.....

BlueHeffner

Veteran
Daps
yea, they won with a backup qb named vick, and vick is better than weeden and cassell...

their situation doesnt compare to the cowboys cause they only lost 1 key player....to compare to the cowboys, they'd have to lose big ben and bell (their 2 best offensive players).....on top of that, add losing they best secondary player for the year, not having heywood and (insert another key player on d) for 4 games, then lose (insert another key player on d) for the year.....

and lastly, tomlin is a better coach than garrett....

anyway, yall acting like weeden was supposed to come in, with no dez, and the team not miss a beat...the guy has proven he aint shyt in the league, he's lost his last 11 games...but all of sudden he was gonna get it right? lol ok....yall the ones acting like the already thin d could just have key people miss games/be out for the whole year, and not miss a beat....lol ok....and i'm not making excuses, i'm just calling it how i see it...i knew the team would be affected with so many key people missing games for whatever reason....which is why after romo went down, all i asked for them to do was compete....which they are doing....yea, they losing, which i dont like, but i can live with them losing while competing, rather then losing and not trying at all.....
I hear what you saying, but with all of that said, we shouldve won 3 of these 4 games. Leading at the half in each game. If we were just outmatched each game from the beginning to end like the Pats game, then ok, but we are there until the 4th quarter. This all lies on Garrett. When is he as the head coach going to find himself accountable for these results. Blunder after blunder each and every game.

Even with Romo and Dez playing, we were turning the ball over and committing so many penalties. He needs to do a much better job of getting this team to play well all 4 quarters.

lutha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I hear what you saying, but with all of that said, we shouldve won 3 of these 4 games. Leading at the half in each game. If we were just outmatched each game from the beginning to end like the Pats game, then ok, but we are there until the 4th quarter. This all lies on Garrett. When is he as the head coach going to find himself accountable for these results. Blunder after blunder each and every game.

Even with Romo and Dez playing, we were turning the ball over and committing so many penalties. He needs to do a much better job of getting this team to play well all 4 quarters.

i hear you, and said the same in a previous post...he needs to show and prove, if he doesnt, he needs to be called out for it...